Kisses.

Prompt: She hasn't seen you in a long time and can't stop giving you kisses. Short and sweet.

"JENNA!" You rushed towards her the moment she opened the door to your apartment. Her bags dropped to the floor as she greeted you, her legs wrapping around your waist.

"I missed you," she groaned, her face burrowed in your neck. Her lips grazed over your collarbone, and she sighed as she moved further up, working to your ear.

"Can't stop kissing me, can y'a," you joked as she continued, her hands wrapping into your hair.

"Shut up Y/N," she joked, her warm breath against your cheek now. You held her closer, if that was somehow possible, waiting for her to reach your lips.

"Addicted, I must say," you whispered.

She paused at your chin, her thumb massaging into your cheek before she greeted your lips. "I love you."

"Mmm love you more," you pulled away for a second, taking a deep look at the face you had missed so much over the past few weeks.

"Impossible, I can't even stop kissing you," she moved to your hairline. "Egh, even if I get hair in my mouth."

You laughed, letting Jenna kiss you again and again until you finally set her down. "Enough kisses."

"I would hope so!"

She picked up her bags. "Help me get these to the room? Than I can tell you all about filming." She winked.

"I love talking about filming."