Home. (Requested)

Prompt: You get to her home and forget to lock the bedroom door. Her mom walks in.

Based on You get home and forget to lock the doors and someone walks in on you making out.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO HELPED WRITE THIS! -prima-luce-

You grinned at Jenna as the both of you walked into her house. She still lived with her family if she wasn't out somewhere else filming, but you didn't mind. Even if her family didn't know you two were a thing.

"Come, let's go to my room," she took your hand, dragging you upstairs. She opened her bedroom door, taking you in.

She smiled cheekily as she pushed you down onto the bed, her legs straddling your waist. You cupped her chin as she lowered her lips to yours.

Jenna bit down on your lip, and you felt like your body would light up with fireworks. Her hand tangled into your hair, her body was pressed close to yours, her skin almost growing feverish. You slid your hand up her back, your fingers tracing every bone. You could feel her shiver beneath your touch, and a feeling of power swelled in your chest.

You reached up and took her shoulders in your hands, turning her so you were both on your sides. Then you pressed her into the bed, pulling away to meet her eyes. They were highlighted by the afternoon sun spilling through the window, and they looked like amber in the warm light. Your lips quirked into a smile, and you moved your hands from her shoulders to the mattress. They rested on either side of her head, effectively trapping the girl. One of your knees pressed into her thigh as you leaned into her. Instead of pressing a kiss to her waiting lips as she expected, you closed your mouth around a point of soft flesh on her neck, prompting her to tilt her head back as to give you more opportunity to trace fervent kisses across the expanse of exposed skin.

She reached a hand up from her helpless position on the bed and fit it perfectly into the corner of your waist. Your breath hitched in your throat as her fingers glided upwards, somehow finding their way beneath your shirt. She twisted the strap of your bra around her index finger once, then retraced her path back down to your waist. Your lips were locked around her collarbone when she finally took the fabric of your shirt in her hands and pulled it over your head. Goosebumps erupted across your skin as the cold air met your bare torso.

"We can't, Love," you whispered in her ear as her fingers once again snagged on your bra strap. She nodded slowly, her eyes still closed.

"I know." Her voice was hoarse and quiet, making you shiver all over again. You took your shirt and straightened, sitting up on your knees. You had one on either side of Jenna's torso, forcing her to look up at you. Once you had the loose fabric draped across your skin once more, you grinned down at her. She propped herself up on her elbows, a smirk drawn carefully across her face. Then, with a lightning quick motion, she kicked your leg, causing your knee to slide out from under you. You collapsed on top of her in a fit of giggles, and kissed her nose. She took your lips in hers and rolled sideways so that she was above you again. Her body pressed against yours, and you could feel her heartbeat racing through layers of fabric. Her mouth was on yours, her taste filled your mouth, and then--

"Jenna, I have some of your old clothes here, I was wondering- oh...OH!"

You jumped away from Jenna, sending both of you to the floor as your legs were tangled.

"Mom!" Jenna huffed, brushing herself off. "Knocking! It's a- it's a thing!"

"Your door was open!" Natalie argued, eyes glancing between her daughter, and her daughters clearly not just friend. You pinched your lips shut, blushing a deep red.

"It was!" Aliyah called from the hall. "Nice bra!"

"Uh, come down to the kitchen when your ready. We need to...talk."

She closed the door behind her as she walked out. You turned to Jenna right away, fearful eyes. "Don't worry Y/N," she laughed. "She isn't mad, we'll maybe she's mad, but not about that your a girl, if that's what your worried about."

"Why do we need to talk to her than?"

"Probably something about...you know..."Jenna readjusted, opening the door again. "Let's just get this over with."

The two of you walked downstairs, finding Natalie already on the couch, ringing her hands. "Hey."

Once you sat down, she started. "This isn't about your relationship, that's great. Jenna needs something, glad you can give it to her, but even if your still girls there are still...you know..."

"Mommm!"

"Hey! I just wanted to make sure you knew! You know, things can still be transferred..."

"We know mom!"

You desperately wanted to cover your face with your hands, but you kept it up, trying to look put together.

"Okay. Okay. Well, how long have you two...been a thing than?"

Jenna looked to you, clearly wanting you to add to the conversation. "Uh, about a year."

Natalie's mouth dropped open a touch. "A year?! How are there no... paparazzi photos...or any of that."

"We just don't really go out in public."

"Reason five hundred and sixty to never become a celebrity," Mia said, coming out of the kitchen. She was here for a week, but she would be heading home soon.

Natalie shrugged. "We will be talking about this more," she pointed out. "But until than, I have work, and Jenna, you need to look through your clothes to see what one's you want to keep. Y/N...I mean, do whatever."

Once Natalie was gone, you flopped onto Jenna's shoulder. She wrapped her arm around you, dropping a small kiss onto your forhead. "Glad that was my mom and not yours," she hummed.

"Agreed."