Flashing lights

Prompt/request:

Sorry to ask but could you do an agere when the reader is dating Katie and go's to the concert with her and gets lost then regresses due to the stress and people yelling and Katie's mom comes to find us and Katie ( can her family also know about our regression) - 23folowoseleeyitayo

AGHHHHH YESSS AHSGHWHDHEJAIDJEJ! I'm so exited to write this! I'm gonna make it so they're at Fleekfest in the movie scene and just add us in cuz why not yk? Also we are 4,9 cuz someone is a cuteie paottie shorty. (I say this as someone whos 5,2, therefore cant actually say crap).

You felt Katie's hand tighten around yours as the two of you walked the main show area, loud cheers and flashing lights dancing around the both of you. Though Layla had offered to hang out with some people in a tent, you had quickly pulled Katie away, not wanting to meet anyone new, or even possibly dangerous.

"Want to just go down and find a seat?" Katie smiled at you softly.

"Uh, sure," you tried to ignore the loudness and overstimulation of everything around you, using the feeling of Katie's skin to ground you. The little hangnail near her thumb, the slight rash on one of her knuckles, the more tender skin of her palm, the-

You felt as your hand was ripped from Katie's, someone had walked through the two of you, expecting to see her where she was before, you looked back, only to find you had been practically tossed into a group of people.

"Katie!?" With how loud it was, your voice couldn't have travelled more than two feet in front of you, and you felt your heart rate speed up. You could find her, you would find her, it was just a few seconds.

"Dude move!" Someone gripped your arm, sending your body smashing into someone else's body. "Stop just fucking standing there, what are you, retarded?!" The man stormed away, a girl's wrist clutched between his large hands. He had to be at least twenty years older than her...

You quickly pushed away from whoever you and found yourself against, running the same way the crowd was going, wishing it was the exit, though you knew it wasn't.

"Hey! Wanna buy something?!" A boy holding a large tray of flashing objects gripped you. "We got glow sticks, glasses," he continued listing things, but you dazed out. In the middle of the tray was a little flashing pacifier. You had heard about them before, often used at raves, but never actually seen one, neither had the little side of you. Maybe a little comfort wouldn't hurt while you looked for ma-Katie.

"How much," you pointed to it, not looking up at him.

"Eh, Five bucks sound good?"

You nodded, pulling a five out of your pocket and snatching it off the tray. Katie, where was she? You felt tears prick at your eyes and you tried to rub them away. It was okay, you would find her. Phone, you should call her. Popping the light-up paci in your mouth, you pulled out your phone, happy to find it at full battery.

"Pick up, pick up," you hissed, watching as the cell rang, eventually sending you to voicemail. More tears and fogginess clouded your brain. Where was she? "Katie!"

Soon you found yourself tucked into the corner of one of the seats, shoulders shaking with tears. Where was she? Had she left you on purpose? Of course she had, they always did. Too annoying, way too stupidly annoying. Another sob escaped past the pacifier that you continued to chew on.

With shaking hands, you dialled the number again, watching as it rang for thirty seconds, then beeped. "Mama," you whispered out the name as a last resort. She always answered when you called her. Why wasn't she answering now?

Rocking back and forth, you tried to block out the sounds. All the sounds, the freaking sounds. You wanted to go home again, just turn on the TV and play with Mama, but instead, you were stuck here, in this crowded large stadium with no escape.

"Y/N?" You were imagining things. She wasn't there, she had left you behind. You were just...just some stupid little. Didn't deserve a Mama, no, not you.

Someone's arms wrapped around you, and before you could push them away you recognised the smell. Allison. You gripped onto her sweater, feeling as you were lifted off the chair and propped onto her hip, the part plastic of the nipple in your mouth pressing against your teeth and making you flinch. Why couldn't they just have made it a soft nipple, those were better.

"Katie! I found her!" Katie? You dug your face deeper into Allison's neck, you didn't want to see her. She left you.

"Y/N, thank goodness I was so worried! My phone died just as you tried to call, I was so worried!" Her hands started to rub your back, yet you still didn't move. It was good she wasn't ignoring you, but she had still let you get separated.

"Do you want to head out? You seem a bit over it. I can call a cab or something."

You let a whine slip out of your mouth, hitting Allison's shoulder.

"Aw, baby," Katie pulled you off of her mom, adjusting you onto her hip. "Is that a new paci?"

You let the paci drop from your mouth, it being caught by the necklace around your neck it had come with. "Buy."

"Where?" Katie asked, pulling it off your neck. "This is a plastic nipple, that can't be good for your teeth, hun."

"Do you want your actual paci?" Allison asked, reaching into her purse where she carried an extra for you.

That would be much better. You grabbed it from her hand, stuffing it into your mouth to replace the horrible one.

"We should call a cab," Katie started to walk out, followed by her mom.

"Home?" You mumbled through the plastic.

"Yes baby, we are going home. Mamas here again. I won't leave you again. I love you."

She loved you. She was still your mama. Forever and ever. You hugged her tighter, sighing. Best mom ever.

A/N: howdy yall! It's Luke here. If you haven't noticed, I'm updating daily, not just here though, I update one of my books. Therefore it won't always be this one updated. Please consider checking out my other books, and I hope y'all enjoy the more common updates. I'm trying to do a plan. I think this one might be updated mondays and Sunday's?