Tiny (requested)

A/N:
Me: publishes agere.
Readers: I need M O A R. NOTHING ELSE.
Not that I'm complaining lmao, I love this.

Prompt: we go into a smaller headspace than normal.

"What are you doing baby, hm?" Jenna asked, coming into the room. She had left a few minutes ago to grab herself a snack, and since you had been in an older mindset, she had thought you would be okay.

"Mm," you looked up at her through your thick lashes. Your back pressed to the floor, fingers in mouth.

"Are you tiny? Hm? Is that what you are? Speedy drops over here!" She knelt down and tickled your stomach, earning a delighted squeal.

"Ah mmm," you took your hands out of your mouth, reaching for the vegan sandwich Jenna was holding.

Jenna laughed, pulling it away. "Sandwiches are for big girls, how about we get you some applesauce, okay?" You didn't answer of course, just staring at her.

You were lifted off the ground, your hands gripping the back of her shirt as she carried you into the kitchen. You made a disgruntled sound as you were placed into your high chair, but silenced once you spotted the applesauce.

"Ready? Open wideee," Jenna imitated an airplane as she approached with the spoon. You took it into your mouth, but quickly spat it out. That was not applesauce.

"BEGH!"

"It's just some broccoli Y/N! It won't kill you, open wide!"

You turned your face, refusing to put the substance in your mouth. "Mm egh."

"Egg?"

You frowned and pointed a strong finger at the cupboard where your bottles were kept. "Ba!"

Jenna sighed and put down the broccoli mush, grabbing a stool so she could reach the bottle. "Coco powder?"

"Mmm," you clapped happily.

The brunette took a few tablespoons of coco and dropped them into the milk, adding a teaspoon of vanilla and two tablespoons of sugar before she shook it.

"Should we heat it up?" You gave her a stink eye. What kind of question was that, of course you wanted it heated.

Placing the bottle in the microwave, Jenna laughed lightly. After thirty seconds she took it out, placing a drop on her wrist. "Too hot."

"MMM NUHHH!"

"You are loud today," she joked, placing the bottle in the freezer so it would cool faster.

"Beh ma beee!" You continued to babble, telling her a story you had made up this morning.

After a few seconds the bottle was at the right temperature for you. Jenna held you (you were flopping around dramatically) with one arm, and the bottle with the other, multitasking like a pro as she lay you on the couch.

Jenna grabbed a nursing blanket that she had draped over the armchair, placing it on her shoulder before hulling you over her arms and onto her lap. She pressed the bottle against your lips, helping you get a latch before she turned on the TV.  

"What should we do after this?" 

You continued to drink slowly, ignoring her question. Eventually you had finished the bottle, and you let the nipple drop from your mouth. Jenna propped you up a bit more, discarding the bottle on the side table. She tilted you up and gently started to pat your back. After a few burps, she stood up, adjusting you in her arms. "Should we go in your bouncy chair?"

"DAH!" You wiggled excitedly, giggling.

Jenna placed you down in the harness, doing up the buckles before letting you go. Sitting back in the harness, you pushed of the floor lightly, giggling as it bounced. Your feet barely touched, as the harness was meant for someone a bit bigger than you, but you still managed, swining around wildly, making Jenna quite worried as it was only your second time doing this. 

Jenna took out her phone, quickly filming a video for Emma, who was your babysitter when she wasn't there. The other girl responded with a bunch of hearts, and the fact she would want to try that. "MA! EEEEE," you imitated wings flapping as you swung back and fourth. 

"Are you a birdy? My little Y/N bird, huh?"

"Dah, mmf."

Jenna watched tv for a bit longer as you bounced, shooting you glances every now and than to make sure you were still alive. "How much longer are you gonna keep jumping love?"

"Everrrrr!"