On set drop

A/n: Okay due to the confusion on my last age regression chapter, I will now explain what it is.

Age regression (or Agere) is a coping mechanism where someone voluntarily or involuntarily drops into a mindset younger than their own, normally to cope with trauma, but not always.

This is not to be confused with age play, which is a role play, and sexual. Age play is a kink. It will normally involve sex, or things like nursing, in a sexual fashion compared to other ways you could write it. In age play, your mama/mommy/dada/daddy is your romantic parter, in age regression their your caretaker, though you two could still be romantic outside of the regression. Thank you for your time haha.

Jenna sat at the staff kitchen table, her legs curled under her as she doodled in her notebook. Something at the back of her mind told her she was supposed to be going somewhere soon, but she needed to finish drawing her Dino, that was obviously more important.

The sound of footsteps caused her to look up, clearly irritated. "Jenna, you were supposed to be on set five minutes ago, come on," Tim tilted his head.

Right. That was it. Jenna shut her notebook, standing up and running up to him. "Sorry! I was drawin. Do you wanna see?" He could take a moment to look at her drawings, right?

Tim frowned. "Sure? We really do need to go though."

Jenna nodded, grabbing the notebook and flipping to the page she had been working on. "Look! It's a T. rex!"

"I added my name, and a sun! Look!"

"Uh, yes, that's a very good job Jenna...can you come onto set now?"

Dropping her book onto the floor, Jenna ran out of the room, down the hall and into the pre set up room. You were already there, along with Emma, both sitting across from each other. She ran up, bracing herself against the table as she almost slid right into it.

"Sorry I was drawing!"

"Drawing what?" Emma asked as Tim walked in behind them.

"A dino!"

You paused, squinting at her. "Jenna, how old are you love?"

"Old enough," she flicked her braid behind her shoulder, though it was suposed to stay in front.

"Jenna..."

"Ugh, fiveee!"

"What does she mean by five," Tim asked, clearly getting frustrated.

Turning to him, Jenna held up five fingers, irritated. You stood up, sighing as you walked over and wrapped your arm around her waist. "Can you come and stand by the table?" You put her braid back where it was supposed to be.

"Why?"

Taking her hands, you lowered yourself to her level. "You have to do your job love, do you know what that is?"

"Job, yea, for money right?"

"Yes, but what is your job."

"Uhmmm," Jenna's brow furrowed. "Stand here?"

Taking her hand, you lead her closer to you, almost pulling her onto your lap. "Close, do you remember what acting is?"

Jenna ignored that, reaching out and quickly gripping your nose, giggling wildly as you looked at her in disappointment.

"Is this that...littlespace thing you have mentioned before?"

"Nope," Jenna hummed at the same time you nodded. Tim sighed loudly, pulling out his phone and checking something.

"We are ahead of schedule anyway, maybe get her back in her normal clothes, than go do something."

"PARK!" Jenna jumped up, running out again. With a small sigh you stood up, running after her as she sped down the hall.

"Jenna! Come back here. Tim told you to change."

The younger girl stopped, turning around and watching you spitefully. "No."

"Don't you wanna change into some of your comfort clothes baby?"

"No."

Within her stopping, you managed to catch up, lunging forward and wrapping your arms around her. "Yes."

Dragging a flailing Jenna back into the dressing room, you sat her down on the chair, assuring she couldn't escape as she pouted loudly. "Mamaaaa!"

"Jennaaaaa!" You grabbed a pare of cargo pants and her Hello Kitty t-shirt. "Won't this be nicer to wear hun?"

"Nu Uh!" She pointed at her shirt, than pants. "Mine!"

"Are they now."

"Mhm!" She gestures to another one of Wednesday's outfits. "Mine!"

While distracted by her own pointing and shouting mine, you managed to wiggle her out of the sweater and shirt, starting to pull the new one over her head.

"Heyyyy," she flumped down, pointing at the sweater you had removed from her. "I said mine!"

"Not everything is yours Jenna," you mumbled as you tried to unbutton her pants.

"Everythin mine, you mineeee."

"I am yours, but these clothes," you held up the pants you were trying to put on. "Are also yours."

"Nu Uh! Already changed my shirt. No change pants! Mine!"

Now getting irritated with the overuse of said word, you sighed. "Don't make me force you."

"Gonna make youuuuu."

Attempting to hold back a smile, you grabbed both her feet that lay tucked under her on the chair and pulled them upwards, effectively turning her fully upside down.

While Jenna giggled at your sass, you managed to change her pants, turning her right side up again once you had finished.

"There we go."

"Go park now?"

"Mhm."

Once you had gotten Jenna into the car, you started it up, heading towards the nearest park. Romania was fairly quiet mid day, so you had no problem with being seen.

"MINE!" Jenna yelled as soon as she hopped onto the swing. "Mineeee," giggling she swung back and fourth on her stomach.

"Yes yes, all yours."

"Always mine..."