Disneyland (J.o & E.m)

Prompt/request: our favourite mamas take us to Disneyland.

"Alright, do you have your sunscreen on?" Jenna asked you, making sure your shorts were pulled up all the way.

"Mhm! Mama did it for me!" You giggled, pointing at Emma who had just finished putting your sippy cup in her bag.

"I did, and you wiggled the entire time, didn't you."

You nodded, frowning down at your plain blue shirt. "Wanna have Bluey shirt!"

"You didn't pack it, love."

Well that was irritating. At least your shorts had stripes on them, or your outfit would be boring. "Glow up shoes?"

"Yup, we can get your light ups! You want the Ariel ones, or the Belle ones."

"ARIEL!" You ran over to the door where all the shoes were, grabbing them from under all your other pairs.

Jenna grabbed you from behind, dragging you back to the couch where you had been before and pulling some socks from your suitcase. "These first."

Once the socks and shoes were both secured on your feet, the walk to the park started. Though the hotel you guys were staying at was only about ten minutes away from Disneyland, you tended to delay quite a bit, stopping to smell flowers, pick up sticks, crack open seed pods. The walk turned into about twenty minutes before you finally reached the gate, music blasting from the speakers around you.

The man quickly searched through Emma's bag, deeming it worthy and sending you all through. "California adventure first?" Emma asked, clinging to your hand so you wouldn't go running to the wrong side.

"GOOFYS SKY SCHOOL!" You giggled and tried to pull her to the California adventure side.

"Yeah that sounds good," Jenna took your other hand, letting you drag the both of them to the cheque in line.

"Park pass?"

Once inside, you all beelined it to the ride, knowing the park had opened thirty minutes ago and the lines were probably growing my the minute.

"Yes! Here before the two hour wait!" Jenna picked you up, propping you on her hip as you all walked into the line.

"Want to sit next to Mommy, or me?" Asked Emma, pulling your paci out of the bag and handing it to you.

"Not all same cart?" You added it to your clip, not wanting to suck on it quite yet.

"No we are, it's just two people in each row, so you need to choose who's sitting right beside you."

"Mmm, Mama, next ride Mommy. Take turns, den Mama and Mommy sit togetherrrr!"

"Ooohh, that sounds like a good idea, such a smart little baby, hm?"

You blushed, hiding your face in Jenna's neck as Emma tickled your shoulder.

The line was excruciatingly long, but finally you reached the end, Emma lowering the bar over you, then herself.

The ride was pretty fast, swinging you around sharp corners over and over again. "See a drop!" You giggled and hit Emma's arm.

"Better hold on!" She grabbed your arm as the cart plunged downwards, tilting back up just as fast.

"Again!" You jumped up and down the moment you got off the ride.

"How about we go on some other rides, then come back later?"

That seemed like an okay idea. You nodded. "Where we gonna go?"

Jenna seemed to think for a moment, then grinned at you. "How about the little mermaid ride?"