What was I made for?

A/N: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD THE SONG BEFORE, DIDNT KNOW IT WAS GONNA BE IN THE MOVIE AND GASPED WHEN IT STARTED PLAYING? Yes? Oh okay.
Anyhow tw or some crap.

You felt the tears that fell from your eyes catch in her sweater. Jenna's arms were wrapped around you, her heartbeat the only thing you could hear now. The only thing you would let yourself hear.

Hear me
Danger, she will kill you
You arnt safe

Away. You just wanted them gone. They just kept coming back though. You heard them clear as someone who would speak to you, but they never said hello or asked how you were, no, they told you every thing you already knew. All the pain.

Listen to me
Look at me
Stupid and worthless
Ate too much

They would go away soon, it never lasted more than twenty minutes, but you didn't dare look around. Didn't bring your face from her chest.

No one loves you
It's all fake
Cut cut cut cut cut

The voices blurred together until it was a mummer in the background, occasional words coming through louder.

"Y/N...how's it going," her hand rested against your back.

"They won't go away!" You felt your throat tighten. There was nothing there, but it felt like there was something. Something cold. Or warm.

It's blood. Her blood. Their blood. Everyone you love. Your fault.

Clamping your hands over your ears would have no use. They could still be heard.

"No more than ten more minutes of this Y/N."

Ten of forever
Can't get rid of us
Fat
Ugly you are
She will leave you
EVERYONE LEAVES YOU

And like that they were all gone. The feeling disappears. The voices. And so does she.