Worry (requested) (H.D)

disneyfangirl2 :Could do Harley Diaz x fem reader R and Harley are dating and they have yet to tell their parents about them r doesn't want Harley to meet hers because they're estranged to each other *she met r parent before but never as her official gf. they're always working late and always pressure r to have good grades and always berate r for getting "bad" grade while being happy for Harley who gets the better grades and is an inventor. "why can't you be more like Harley" they think Harley can so much better and having a better gf. They're judgemental* Because of that, she tries harder and easily gets stress out and it gotten so bad she began to have panic attacks Harley finds her and gets really concern for her well-being and tries to help her through her attack. She defend her gf and takes r to meet harley parents She was worried that her parents will not like r but they happily welcome r with open arms and don't mind having r coming over more frequently. It's to the point that Harley mom motherly instinct kick in and wants to make sure r is well and fed *she doesn't like the idea r is home by herself or walk home by herself. She and her husband aren't happy with r parents and how they're making r suffer* They'll either force r to stay for dinner or are more comfortable driving r home. They became so invest in everything that r does and always praise her in either school or sports events. they're never judgemental not berates her and even help her when she about to have a panic attack They're proud of Harley being so lovingly and caring toward r Their home became a second home to r

Honestly impressed with that^ wrote ur own book. But that would take days to write, and it would end up being like 20,000 words, so I had to make it smaller and just do Harley x Y/N for the most part and end it implying that.

You felt as if your heart was pounding in your ears, your hands shaking too much to even hold the pencil. It was just homework, just a sheet of paper. Pins and needles flew up and down your legs as your throat clenched. You knew what your parents would say. 'Do what Harley does, why can't you be as good as Harley'. There was no worse feeling than being compared to your own girlfriend, not that they knew she was your girlfriend.

"Y/N? what's wrong?"

Homework help from your own girlfriend. Your stomach curled in on itself, nausea tickling you. You couldn't see, the world was spinning, you were going to faint again, your head would hit the floor, it would hurt, it would-

"Y/N!" Hands wrapped around yours shoulders. "Calm down, focus on me, my voice."

You took a deep breath, your hands still shaking. "I'm scared," you felt the words slip from your lips.

"Why?" Harley asked, your body pulled against hers.

"I'm going to fail, I'm going to be a failure, their going to yell!" You felt sobs rack your body. "I'm a failure!"

"No! No oh my, baby no, what made you think that?!"

"You get straight A's and I can bearly get a B! It's always 'be more like Harley, try harder' but I am and it's not enough!"

"Y/N...oh my, I'm so sorry," her arms wrapped tighter around you. "You are doing your best, I know you are, you are working so damn hard and they better see that," her lips grazed your cheek.

"But my best isn't good enough!" You felt your breath speed up. "My best is a fail!"

Pulling you closer, Harley rubbed her hand over your side, her cheek pressed against yours. "Hey, take a deep breath. In," she took a deep breath with you, the rise of her chest feeling comforting. "And out," your body sunk deeper into hers.

"There you go, you got it."

"Thank you," you whispered, resting your head against her neck.

"Y/N...maybe it's time we meet my parents as...more than friends. And tell them. You can tell my mom, she will help you, do you need food? Do you need to stay for dinner today?"

You didn't know how she had picked up on all that, you hadn't told her, you would never tell her, how much it hurt, how much the cuts stung.

Seeming to notice your shock, she bit her lips. "I..." she took your arm and gently pulled up the sleeve. "I saw, did you, or your parents..."

Tears flew back to your eyes. "I'm sorry! It's not just him, it's not just him! I did it too, I'm sorry!"

Standing up again, Harley walked away, leaving the room. That was it. You had done it. She couldn't help you. She was done.

But unlike you had thought, Harley quickly returned. In her arms, she held a box of bandaids, gauze raps, pollysporn and some vasiline.

"Here, come sit here," she patted the floor next to her. You couldn't help but notice as shine in her eyes.

Slowly, you watched as Harley wrapped your arms, bandaged every cut that wasn't too large to be, cleaned them, talked to you. She didn't nessesaraly say it to you. She just said it. She told stories. She rambled on and on, not paying attention, and slowly, you felt better. Every hole in your heart felt itself stitch together. You knew you had to go back to that crule place, but it didn't matter, because she would always be here.

"Y/N," Harley whispered after she had finished. "You wanna stay for dinner."

"Sure."

The two of you went downstairs, your sleeves pulled back down again, though you were pretty sure your eyes were still red from crying.

"Hey Harley, hey y/n! You bouta head home?"

You felt yourself freeze, of corse you wouldn't actually be able to stay for dinner, only Harley would let you do that.

Rushing down the stairs, Harley whispered something into her moms ear.

"Ohh, here, I can grab a stool from the kitchen island, Beast, can you grab an extra plate and fork?"

A few minutes later you watched as the whole family laughed, telling each other about their days, about how the lady next door had accidentally let her dog jump the fence.

"What about you Y/N?"

You felt your face go red. "Uh, my day was good! Mostly just me and Harley doing homework haha," your cheeks were probably tomato's by now.

"Actually," Harley looked over at you, "Um, me and Y/N have been keeping a bit of a secret."

Your mouth dropped a bit, she wouldn't actually say it, they would freak out, you would never be allowed here again.

"Do you wanna..."

You shook your head, bracing yourself for the yelling. "Well, me and her, we are dating!"

Instead of screams and braking plates, you were met with a squike of delight. "I KNEW IT!" Harley laughed slightly, cheeks red.  "Well y/n, feel free to come over any time you like!"

Still in shock, you just nodded, a grin spreading over your cheeks.

"Told you," Harley mouthed, winking.

You rolled your eyes.