Sick (requested)

Prompt: very sick little us. SFW agere.

Jenna held you in her arms, rocking you back and fourth as she tried to soothe your non stop tears. The anti-nausea medication she had given you earlier hadn't stayed down for more than a few minutes, and she didn't know if it was okay to try and give it to you again.

"Calm down baby," she cooed, brushing your hair behind your ear and flinching at your warm forehead. "It's okay, shhh."

Your sobs finally dulled as your stomach seemed to settle. "Mammy," you whispered to her, your eyes still teary.

"Aww, come here kitten, let's sit on the couch and watch some tv until mommy can give you more gravel."

You lay your head on her shoulder as she settled down onto the couch, placing you into her lap and laying you down so that your taller frame seemed small. "Otinos," you mumbled with your thumb deep in your mouth.

" Octonauts?"

"Mhm," you sighed, tired from the fever that had been going on since yesterday morning.

"Okay," Jenna hummed lightly, playing the show for you. "Would you like your pacifier?" You glanced up at her, nodding once. One was sitting on the coffee stand beside her, and she reached over to grab it.

Your eyes stayed glued to the TV, even though the bright light hurt your already pulsing head. Anything to distract the nausea. The nipple of the paci was pressed to your lips and you opened them. The plastic pressed against the top of your mouth and you sighed as it soothed you.

After about an hour of sitting there in Jenna's arms, your stomach turned again and you let out a frustrated wail. Jenna quickly picked you up, but you thrashed out of her arms, landing on the ground and managing to vomit only on yourself.

"Y/N! That's why we don't wiggle from mama," she hushed as she held you from behind, trying not to touch the stomach fluid as she carried you to then bathroom. "Let's get a good bath set up."

Jenna started the tub, unzipping your onesie and tossing it to the side. She would clean it later. She slipped the nappie out from under your hips and undid the braids in your hair.

The water wasn't hot, more of a warming cold since you were already running hot. Once you were in the tub, Jenna massaged some shampoo into your hair, than conditioner. After the vomit had all been cleared and you smelled fresh again, she took you out.

Once she had a butterfly nappie on you, she carried you back into the kitchen. "Let's try this gravel again, shall we?"

A/N: I'm sorry it's short, I will try and write more later. Any more requests can be dropped here: