Suprise.

Prompt: You surprise her by showing up at her trailer while she's filming.

You pushed open the door to Jenna's trailer, her sent surrounding you. It had been a month and a half since you had last seen each other, so you had chose to fly to Romania to see her.

Closing the door behind you, you looked around. It was fairly clean, though a few clothes had been thrown around, and a bowl of half eaten cereal, most likely from this morning, was on the table.

You emptied the rest of the cereal into the trash, putting the dish in the dishwasher and starting it. You tossed her clothes into the laundry, and got to work on stringing some fairy lights, something you knew she would like.

After an hour and a half, you had given the trailer a makeover, and stood back to look at your work. Sitting down at the counter, you pulled out your phone and started to scroll through TikTok while you waited. 

The sound of the door unlocking startled you, and you stuffed your phone into your pocket. Jenna closed the door behind her, not seeing you yet. She discarded her jacket onto her side table, sighing.  

"You hungry?" You asked, causing her to spin around in shock. She had never been one to startle esily, but her eyes were wide. 

"Y/N?" A smile coated her lips. "What are you- how?"

You stood up and wrapped your arms around her waist, kissing her nose. "I flew here last night," you mumbled. 

"Ugh, why are you so perfectttt," she whined.

"I'm far from that," you mumbled again, moving to her lips. Her hand came up, cupping your cheek. 

"I have stuff tonightttt," she whined, seeming to just realise this. "Our group is going out for dinner...would you like to come along?" She shoot you puppy eyes.

"Of course," you kissed her again, pulling away. "When is it?"

"Ten minutes..."

"Dang, we should get going."

"...Five minutes ago." You couldn't help but laugh at this, grabbing the jacket you had come in with. 

"Shall we get going than?"

She hooked her arm in yours, swinging your arms together as you walked down the side walk. "Your late!" You heard Emma call from up ahead. 

"I got distracted!" Jenna called back.

"Whos this?" Georgie asked when you reached the group. 

"This is Y/N L/N...my girlfriend," Jenna's cheeks turned red. You two were not out about your relationship yet, so this was quite a big step.

"Wait really?" Emma asked, grinning. 

"Mhm."

"Well than Y/N...shall we all go eat?"

A/N: This one sucks, and I need ideas- so, please put any ideas here!

Ideas *fancy music*: