Passing out

A/N:... um...yuh.
Jenna passes out due to stress and low blood sugar (yes that can happen) and you help her. I'm basing this off my experience with passing out, therefor it may not be correct to what you may have experienced since it can appear different in different people. This chapter is mostly in a never ending switch of povs lol .

The lights bore into Jenna's pounding head. The world around her seemed fuzzy and pins and needles were flying up and down her skin. She just needed to finish this one scene. Someone fake screamed, her cue to scream along with them, so she did, letting the air out of her lungs. Her head spun wildly, but the director yelled cut, and everyone started to clear off set.

Jenna walked into the staff room, placing her hands on the counter to hold her up. "Jenna?"

"Y/N," she sighed in relief. "I don't feel too good, can you help me to the couch?"

You turned your head in confusion, as Jenna wasn't exactly one to show weakness, at least not in such a public place.

Jenna felt her legs almost melt under her, stumbling as she gripped the counter harder. "I feel really faint..."

You were by her side in seconds. This had happened before, sometimes when Jenna was too stressed, or hadn't eaten enough sugars or salts she tended to get a bit faint, or even plane out faint.

"Here, do you want me to just prop you up, or carry you?"

"I think propping ups fine. Is anyone else in the couch room?"

"Yes, but I'm sure they will understand love," you said, helping her arm over your shoulder. The couch room wasn't far, so you reached it in a matter of seconds, still sending worried glances to your girlfriend.

Emma and Hunter were on the couch, playing a rather intense game of...animal crossing? You didn't know how that had gotten to the cussing point but Emma was definitely not afraid to use her words at the moment.

Jenna's arm flopped more and she closed her eyes, leaning onto you. "Can you guys move? Please?" You tried, though no one responded to your request.

"Can you just lay me down? I don't wanna fall..."

"It's okay, we can get the couch, one sec. LISTEN UP, MOVE IT OR I WILL MAKE YOU MOVE IT."

Turning to you with confused faces, the Nintendo was turned off. "What?"

"Jenna's feeling a bit woozy, I want to lay her on the couch so she doesn't...you know."

Just as the words slipped out of your mouth, Jenna collapsed sideways. You managed to catch her before her head hit the floor, lowering her to the ground.

"Never mind, can someone grab me a pillow?"

Using the pillow to keep Jenna's head off the ground, you moved back, taking note of the time. A few seconds later, a rythamatic twitching started, and you tried not to grind your teeth in worry.

"What's going on? Is she having a seizure?!"

Kneeling next to her again, you tipped Jenna's head to the side making sure she wouldn't choke on her spit. You expected the episode would last another few seconds. "It's just fainting, that can have a seizure look sometimes."

After a few moments of worried silence passed, the twitches stopped, leaving you able to adjust her again.

"Hey, you up love?" You were met with a small nod, Jenna still not opening her eyes. "Okay, can you open your eyes for me? If not just grip back my hand, okay?" You took her hand in yours, watching as she opened her eyes again.

"My mouth tastes sour," she sighed.

"I know, that's normal. Do you think we can get you up and move you to the couch? It will be more comfortable than the floor."

"Yea."

With Emma's help, you lifted Jenna up onto the couch, caressing her shoulders with a light massage once she was settled in.

"Can someone please tell me what just happend? Because that was super freaking scary," Joy hissed. "You just started twitching!"

"I just passed out, it's okay."

"You twitch when you pass out?"

"Some people can," you explained. Jenna fell asleep in your arms a few minutes later, though she woke up once everyone started playing animal crossing again.