Introduction/Profile

Name: Yn Nakahara

Name: Yn Nakahara

Age: 16 years old

Birthday: (your birthday)

Alias: Spectator

Came from the fact that in every major event, she somehow gets involved yet remains uninvolved until the very end. She has overwhelmingly keen instincts that can somewhat foresee the future, which has helped her with numerous missions. She is known to never meddle with things that are not her mission until the situation is dire.

Height: 5'1

Likes: Her brother, drawing, eating in total, reading, her friends, rain,  Dazai Osamu (though she refuses to admit it), (your likes)

dislikes: being called short or small in general. Over energetic children.(your dislikes)

Personality: A cocky version of PM dazai except instead of intelligence she is talented in combat like her brother. Is extremely loyal to the port mafia and her brother. Has slight cursing and anger issues that definitely was not influenced by her brother. Trust issues, eating disorders, coffee addict, I'll leave the rest to your imagination. 

Background: Similarly to Chuuya, she was a former experimental subject who somehow survived the Arahabaki's black fires. In the organisation of sheep, she was nicknamed the princess of sheep due to her ability and strength. Unlike her brother, her ability isn't combat-oriented, so she focuses on using it to its full potential instead.

Relatives: Nakahara Chuuya (brother)
Legal guardians: Ozaki Kouyo, Paul Verlaine, Rimbaud, (sometimes ango)

Occupation: Port Mafia Sub-executive

Ability: One Fairy Tale/Hitotsu no Meruhen (by Nakahara Chuuya)

Her ability is the drawing version of Kunikida's. By drawing on the piece of paper, she can create things that are both living and non-living. Based on the quality of the drawing, the amount of time the object or living thing can stay in the real world is limited. She can also create human beings; however, in order to do so, the drawing must be flawless and complete.

e.g., she can create a Chuuya clone for an hour.

Extra: She will not be included in any kind of romance. However, there will be many ships, including SKK and Rampoe. In other words she will be thirdwheeling the whole time.

This is in a world where Yokohama is protected by a barrier separating it from the outside world. The rest of the world other than Yokohama will be in the world of MHA.