Not yet at least

"First it was 23 seconds; the next was 23 seconds; then 20, and 17. " Slowly walking towards Aizawa, Shigaraki was mumbling something to Aizawa. Though it seemed that Aizawa was keeping calm, I could see his chest rising and falling aggressively. His combat style was not suited to fighting large groups. "You're having to blink more; now don't push yourself too hard or you might just fall apart. Now wouldn't that be a shame?" His voice dripped with malice as he continued to get closer to Aizawa.

As they sprint towards each other, launching their respective attacks, I observe from the sidelines, kneeling on the ground, anticipating the outcome. Both combatants came to an abrupt halt, their gazes locked on each other. However, in the next instant, Aizawa's hair droops down, and cracks begin to form on his elbow, where Shigaraki has a firm grip. "Aizawa-sensei!" I exclaim, growing increasingly concerned. This wasn't looking good; Mr. Aizawa was almost out of stamina, Shigaraki had just started fighting, and I still had the Nomu to take care of.

Quickly rummaging through my notebook, I take out a rubber gun, aiming it at Shigaraki's eyes, hoping that it would at least cause him to flinch back, giving enough time for Aizawa to back up. Swapping the gun for a blade, I sprint towards the fray, aiming a swift jab at Shigaraki's side. He grunts in response and retaliates by striking me in the face with his elbows. The sharp pain on my cheek elicits a laugh, fueling my determination. With a forceful shove, I separate Aizawa from Shigaraki, positioning myself to confront him directly. "Now that's what I call a weak hit."

"You kids should really stop looking down on others." Wiping the dripping blood off of my lips, I brush my hands through my bangs, tightening my ponytail. "Please, you're the one who should stop underestimating children." I got into a fighting stance, ready to fight more seriously. stretching one arm out, motioning at him to come and get me. "Let's speed things up a little bit, huh?

Engaging in a repetitive dance of attack and evasion, we find ourselves locked in a never-ending game of tag. I effortlessly dodged his strikes, swiftly retaliating with my own offensive moves. The back-and-forth continues. Every now and then, I point a blade at his throat without cutting it, or I point a gun at his chest without pulling the trigger. With each taunt, I play with his emotions, keeping him on edge and never allowing him to anticipate my next move.

"You really do have talent after all; you would be an amazing recruit." His tone changed into amusement, catching me off guard and pulling my chin up towards him. "How about this?" lowering my blade down, I throw it back into my notebook, letting it transform back into a drawing. "I can consider joining your group if you manage to kidnap me away from this school, but until then, I'll still remain your enemy."

Opening his mouth to answer, we both pause at the sight of purple mist appearing. "Tomará shigaraki, the game is over; one of the kids escaped." Hearing the news, I internally smiled, glad that Class 1 had finally gotten themselves together. Getting rid of the deadly glare towards Kurogiri, he clicks his tongue in irritation, turning away, ready to leave.

However, right before he went through the warp, he stopped to turn around as if he just remembered something. "Oh, before we leave, let's make sure the Symbol of Peace is broken.          Let's wreck his pride." As if on cue, the nomu that had been silent for the whole time suddenly rammed its body into mine, pushing me behind.

"Y/n chan!" A voice called me from behind I strain my neck to face behind me, my eyes widening at the scene. " Midoriya? Asui? What are you doing here? Get away!" I yelled at them to move away, but it was too late. Midoriya jumped up, aiming a punch at the nomu and hitting it directly in the face, but to his surprise, it didn't budge a bit. "There's no point; you're no match for it. I'll hold it back and help Aizawa sensei." Throwing the nomu off my side, I motioned for the two of them to go towards the teacher.