Villains vs Heroes

Update because the amount of chapters between the ones I've published and currently working on feels too large that it feels awkward

Also because I went to Yokohama for vacations and I'm on a real good mood. 😊
———————————————————————-

I fell the blood drain from my face. Combat training? Muttering the same sentence over and over again under my breath, I let it slowly process in my brain. I have not slept a minute since yesterday. I am officially living on caffeine and energy drinks, and in this tired position I'm in right now, I'm supposed to pretend combat with these rowdy brats and not kill a single one of them.

No matter how many times I tried to reimagine what would happen at the end of the class, I could only see myself seething in anger and yelling at those kids. Yes, and I was positive that the cause would be either the kids or All Might. My instinct was yelling so.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is... ...looking good! These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." Pointing dramatically then towards the wall, a machine whirs, showing a compartment in the wall containing suitcases. An abrupt gasp could be heard through the whole classroom. Costumes!!!

I feel my legs go numb as my stomach falls even further. Costume application...

flash back:

"Y/N, some folders were sent from UA, something about quirk resisteration!" yelling across the room I hear Tanizaki san as I continue to read the folders in my hand. Quickly sipping from my cofee withought letting it get through my mind properly I answer to him "If its about resigerteration and sort just send it to Dazai, he'll clear it out."

End of flash back:

All of the documents and folders sent from UA were sent to dazai. Meaning my costume application was also included. I close my eyes as dread descends upon me like a waterfall, knowing that the costume would not be made in accordance with my preferences.

As the suitases were handed over, I absolutely hated the idea of wearing the costume for the rest of the afternoon. Walking towards my private changing room, I open the suitcase, and glared at the costume.

leggings and long sleeves for coverage. A high neck top with an belt across the chest immitating my brothers costume. A bullet proof corset and frilly shorts. All of the clothing were fine, they definetely were not my style what so ever, but they were casual and I could live with it. What the problem was, was the mask. A masquerade mask with corruption scars etched into them.

Oh dear god, please no. This is the most hidious thing I've ever seen, it was perfectly fine withought the mask. Gritting my teath I gripped on the mask hard, almost breaking it. Perhaps I should start an list of how many times Dazai owes an beating from me for future references. Putting an forced smile on my face along with the mask. I walk outside to join up with my classmates.

 I walk outside to join up with my classmates