Your footsteps whom were silenced

Before you may continue to the story, Pause, Wait, Think...

Dear procrastinators out there (and yes I know that there is at least one of you guys)

I have a quote (cuz I'm cool) for you guys to read, and reflect before you do something stupid, such as continue on Wattpad. 

"If you fall asleep now, you will dream. If you study now, you will live your dream." 

Now for those of you who will say, I dont have a dream. IREVALENT

"Life isnt all about studying, but if you cant even conquer this part of life, wht else could you possibly do?"

Now for those of you who think suicide is the answer. (I am looking at you Dazai kinnies...)

"If you dont walk today, you have to run tomorrow."

Thats it... kind of just wanted to do that because I though it was cool. Just saying, you guys should probably listen to me.

Warning, I suck at angst

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no memories before the age of seven, or at least what I had thought my age was until I figured out that me and Chuuya had an age difference of seven years. Unlike him, I had slight memories of the lab before Author Rimbaud and Paul Verlain invaded it.

The first memory I had was of dying. Seering pain went through my lungs and throat as I was screaming, and my legs and arms were chained to prevent me from moving. Alarms going off, doctors panicking, red splattered everywhere. The words of my ability flowed everywhere in the room, glowing blue.

I was a practise subject before the creation of A5158. As a safety precaution, the creation that was meant to be a neutralizer for Arahabaki was a leash for their newly created weapon. The only problem with that was that they had miscalculated our abilities. The god of destruction was Arahabaki, so in order to neutralise him, they used the god of creation, Izanami. But what they didn't expect is that my ability would be most literally creation and would be more than just a little destructive.

When they first tried to merge Izanami with the body of Nakahara y/n, the child's body was unable to hold the immense power, ending with the death of her body. The god/power left without a vessel had nowhere to go, and so, using what was left of my body and the lives of scientists within the room, they created a sigularity, forming enough power to create another life stronger than the former, once again making my heart beat. Leaving a one-year-old within the body of a seven-year-old.

Weeks later, the spies from France invaded the lab, releasing Arahabaki from its cage. and the lab being destroyed. Black fire flows everywhere, burning everything in sight, and somehow my life is spared from the destruction. Apparently, when the sheep found me, I was lying back-to-back with Chuuya's body, both exhausted from hunger.

━━━━ ❖ ━━━━

Age 9?????

"Heyy you! Stop right there."

Dropping a bag of chips from the shelf, I freeze, my shoes glued to the floor. My first thought: shit. My second thought: run. Both were enabled by my inability to run from the fear of getting caught. Unable to stop staring at the bag of chips dropped onto the floor, I awkwardly stare, my chest thumping as I hear quick footsteps coming towards me.

"Hey!"

Grabbing my hand, she jerks my head towards her. My eyes immediately caught her cerulean eyes. Her jet-black hair tidal up in a high ponytail. Her bangs are perfectly lined above her eyes. She seemed to be in her mid-twenties, not the shop owner, so maybe I had a chance.