And I meet the worm again *sighs*

So sorry for the slow update, in my excuse you might have seen in the comments but my parents confiscated my computer from me so I've been writing on my phone and notebooks. Also summer break has made me very lazy, and around in a week im going on vacation sooooooooo. 

(>﹏<)but dont worry I have a lot of chapters pre-written so I wont ditch yall.

edit: the phone has been banned for vacation. I am officially screwed.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

Morning, 3:00 Am, fully awake I listen to teacher conversing while creating breakfast.

[TEACHER A] Check out the results from the exam.

[TEACHER B] Wow, the first place student didn't even have rescue points.

[TEACHER C] He took down those faux villains like an ace. When most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle, he stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counterattacking. That kid is tough.

[TEACHER B] On the other end, the seventh place student had zero villain points.

[TEACHER C] He's not the first UA hopeful to take out that giant robot. Though it's been a while since I saw someone blow it away with one attack, [TEACHER D] But at what cost? Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his quirk. Hm...

Listening to this, I was glad I didn't stand out as much despite showing at least 30 percent of my full potential. In order to act, I need a good cast; I need a protagonist that will help me blend in until I need to come out. Someone who will keep the teachers busy enough to ignore any subtle hints I might drop. These two, I thought would be just perfect.

With the bacon sizzling on the pan, I added an egg and decided to make it scrambled. After checking my bag and making sure I had everything, I quickly went to my room to grab my uniform, the earphones still in my ear. They go on and on about the different students and what they think of their potential. It was an amazing source of information, and I needed to thank the people who managed to bug the rooms.

Putting the skirt on and rolling the high-knee socks up, I look in the mirror. Frowning at what I was seeing—normally I always wore a jacket on top of shirts with baggy pants or leggings underneath the skirt—was something new. And this wasn't going to work out. You could see my bandages in between the socks and skirt. Without the blouse, you could see multiple scars on my arms. If I considered that I might have to change in front of them for PE, everybody could see all of my scars. Even a healing lady, I'm sure, can't heal old, already healed scars.

Giving up on trying to hide them, I quickly took a photo of the current situation and typed up a message to Dazai.

Angel: What should I do?

...

...

...

Mackerel: Did you just send me a picture of yourself in your underwear????

Angel: Answer the fucking question 💢

Mackerel: Er...

Mackerel: I can try calling the teachers and convincing them to have separate changing rooms.

Angel: try?

Mackerel: I'M SORRY, WILL DO, MA'M."

I was pleased with his answer, so I quickly sent him a picture of my brother as an early thank you gift. I'm sure by the time I get to school, he will have everything sorted out for me. Wearing leggings underneath my skirt and the blazer on top, I grab my bag and check the time: 6:30 a.m., perfect timing. Pulling my sneakers on, I take out my phone and check the route one more time before walking to UA, my new high school.