An average day

Update because the amount of chapters between the ones I've published and currently working on feels too large that it feels awkward
———————————————————————-

On the way to school, I look through my phone, reading the reports from Dazai. Some information he somehow gained within one night of hacking

Name: Midoriya Izuku

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Birthday: July thirteenth

Relatives: Inko Midoriya, Hisashi Midoriya

Occupation Status: UA High Student

Quirk: Strength boost

Reading through his profile, I see that there are comments and notes all over the pages, most likely from Dazai. Reading the following, I learn that his quirk status was recently changed to quirkless. Looking at his phone history, I could also see lately he had been calling someone new; there were photos of him suddenly training with a slanky man as well. Looking at the man's traits, Dazai thought it was safe to assume it was All Might in his natural form.

The young person would therefore succeed as the current One For All holder. My interest in him is slightly growing as I look at a different document. This time, Tanizaki san wrote it in his own handwriting. I just learned how to kill the League of Villains and AFO, and I now realise he hadn't told me much about what he did during the week.

So they went to ... Yokohama?

And they barged into ... PM Headquarters?

And they established a ... partnership?

I read through the document with a growing sense of confusion and annoyance. Dazai had kept me in the dark about his activities, and now I was learning that Tanizaki san had gone to Yokohama and even entered the PM Headquarters to establish a partnership. How could he not have mentioned any of this to me? 

He could have gotten souvenirs for me! I have been craving Katsu Sabre cookies for a while now. I am just as addicted to them as to wine. And that's a lot.

As if to synchronise with my emotions, I heard a rumble from the sky and sudden rain pouring on me. Freaking out, I run full speed towards the school, not caring about the stares I gain from people passing by. Yes, my legs are fast, so what?

As I run past the school gate, I see numerous other students trying to escape the rain. "Morning!" As I ran past the gate guard, I looked at the time, realising how late I had become. "This is why you shouldn't walk to school looking through your phone, Y/N." mentally scowling at myself, I run through the classroom door.

"Sorry, I'm late." Panting, I look at the classroom, where everybody is just as drenched as me. Getting the wet hair out of my face, I walk towards my desk, sitting right next to Ochako. "Got caught in the rain, huh?" whispering from the side, she comes over to me. "Yah, but I'm glad the rest of the class is also late."

As the minutes dragged on, an evident tension settled in the classroom, with everyone keenly aware of the growing irritation arising from Aizawa sensei. Finally reaching his limit, he declared, "Alright, it's time for homeroom." A collective sigh of relief swept through the room, with even Iida refraining from launching into one of his customary arguments.

With classes starting, I get hit by sudden drowsiness, realising that the caffeine must have worn off. And god, the lesson wasn't helping. It was absolutely boring, not to mention that all of this is common knowledge to me, and the way the teacher tried to make it as interesting as possible, his voice was causing me a headache.