The moon is beautiful, but it seems out of reach (platonic)

"Very nice; good work all around. You're heroes in my eyes, every one of you. Here, reward yourselves. Have some gummies." A woman around 115 cm tall with grey hair and a helmet like headpiece came onto the scene. Handing out indivisual gummies to the participants of the exam. "Oh, uh, thanks." Smiling, she goes on and walks up to Midoriya, who was still lying on the mattress. " Yes, yes. Don't eat them all at once, okay?"

Kneeling down, she stares at the the boy before her mouth suddenly extends and she kisses him aggressively. Both of their bodies are slightly glowing, and Midoriya's injuries are starting to heal. "Her quirk is an awesome boost of healing power. She's the only reason UA can hold these reckless exams. Look, she's saving him months of recovery time." Listening to an blond haired boy's explanation, I start to recognise her and her quirk from the millions of files of UA staff.

Dusting off my pants, I stand up energetically, sending a stabbing sensation through my leg. I stare at my leg as I feel my wound open up. Though not visible thanks to the cargo pants, I could feel the blood oozing through the bandages. Really, now? Groaning, I felt like falling to my knees and hitting my head, throwing a tantrum. Of course, the motherfucking wound would open. I hadn't had any vigorous activity for a while, after all.

Walking along with the other students, I watched the healing lady and Midoriya, who had almost no injury. I suppose I could perhaps ask her to heal it later. After all, I can't keep buying bandages. I'm no tacky bastard who has an unlimited supply of bandages and a person who will unconditionally buy them for him. I will have to make an excuse for a bullet wound, though.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

"Tadaema!" Listening as my voice echoed in the silence, I waited a while for a response, only to be disappointed. Tanizaki San isn't here today. He told me that he wouldn't be coming back for a while. I know that he is busy with his work, but it is still a little sad to know that today I wouldn't have anybody to talk to. Taking my sneakers off, I jump onto my bed, rolling up my cargo pants to see my bandages seeping in blood. Carefully taking them off, I take out a first aid kit and stitch the wound up. I was wincing slightly as the process hurt. Once I thought it was decent enough, I clumsily wrapped them back up with a new layer of bandages, fiddling with the piece of cloth.

Normally, when it comes to first aid, I usually do other people's, and I would let Chuuni do mine, so it was unfamiliar to be doing it to my own leg, but I managed. Yawning, I look at the time; it's still 5 p.m. I needed to eat dinner, but my body was too worn out, so I decided to take a nap. Slowly falling into darkness, I fall asleep, knowing that this time as well I wouldn't dream, just like always.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

"Denwa dayo, Denwa dayo, Oi dero, Oi dero." Groaning, I hear the sound of my phone ringing, thinking, "Oh god, who is it this time?" Looking to the side, I can see my phone flashing with an animation of Dazai hanging on the screen. Lazily getting up, I can feel the pain in my leg. God, this gives me deja vu.

"Morning, what's up? " Still half asleep, I answer the phone call with my hoarse voice from yesterday. "Hii Y/N chan! Just a morning call, but um, I have a mission for you!" I let out an exhausted sigh as I listened to Dazai's voice on the other end of the line. Another mission? What in the world is this asshole planning to do?

"I want you to get up and put your clothes on." Listening to his instructions, I became uninterested. This is definitely one of his prank calls; at least this time it won't be 'help me out of this barrel or give me an antidote.' "Go out of the door, turn to the left side, get the letter out of the mail box, and read. Ah, wait, be careful, it's a live hologram. "Err, try not to cringe."

Staring at the letter I took out of the mail box, I see the UA mark stamped on it. Oh, so this is what he was talking about; it seems a tiny bit bulkier and heavier than a normal letter, so I'm guessing that is what the live hologram he mentioned is. Try not to cringe, huh?