Back in yokohama

"Tadaema!" Walking into the hallway, I see Tanizaki San looking through papers in the living room. Raising his head, he beams at me and waves his hand, gesturing for me to come. "Okaeri, how was school?" Dragging a chair to the table, I plopped down onto it and hid my face in my arms. "I yelled at allmight." I mumbled. Laughing awkwardly at the news, he looks up, probably regretting asking the question. "So not great, I guess." Yep, not the best.

"Anyways," changing the topic, he looked through the pile of papers he had and said, "we've got some news." Holding out a piece of paper, I see a picture of a grotesque figure. They were completely deformed, with their brains sticking out of their heads. "What are these?" I took a photo of it and frowned, disgusted by the creatures. "Nomu's, there are some kind of experimental subjects." Looking again at the picture, the realisation hit me: 'They're former humans.". I clenched my fist and averted my gaze. It reminded me too much.

Taking a sip of the coffee, he shows me a different picture. "They're planning to move their experiment lab to Yokohama; I'm going to have to go again." He said this, his face showing a sad smile. "Oh," I said, dropping my gaze, slightly disappointed. Trying to cheer him up, I give him a thumbs up with a wide smile, albeit lacklustre. "Good luck then." I stand up from the chair, watching Tanizaki san close his laptop and go towards the kitchen. I take out my notebooks from my bag, deciding I should start doing homework. Tanizaki San was working hard, so I have to work harder as well.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

The League of Villains and Tanizaki were crossing the border with Kurogiri's quirk. "You're finally here." With a frown showing on his face, a man in complete black walked towards them. "The trucks are already here; hurry up and get your pets on; we're already off schedule."

Clicking his tongue at them, he swiftly turns away, his coat floating behind him, transformed into a beast. Shaking his head as he led them to the headquarters. Really, what was he even doing, leading a group of wannabe villains that were here to 'destroy the world"? Their ideas were insane, and even more so, their actions were insane.

The number of times he had to stop them from attacking normal citizens was alarmingly high, and at this rate, it was only a matter of time before he was going to slash their heads off on the streets. Dazai had made up a crazy plan to humiliate the whole of hero and villain society, but the PM was also going through humiliation as a price. Though he wasn't doubting his plans, he still couldn't help but realise how badly the PM was taking the plan.

Yokohama was, if you simplify, in chaos. And when they said chaos, they meant more chaotic than they normally are, which, in any case, was terrifying. The Port Mafia, members of the detective agency, and even some people from the special ability division were pulled into Dazai's antics and had to deal with members of the League.

And the orders were specifically, "Don't hurt them, don't mock them, and certainly don't kill them." This was completely rotting Yokohama from the inside out.

Chuuya had proceeded to go from doing all of the official Mafia work to drinking even more wine and hanging out with the Flags, whom the League hasn't met yet. Kouyou daily called Yosano for a shopping date. Tachihara called Tanizaki frequently to calm his nerves and tried to persuade himself that he needed to be patient.

Hirotsu was spending most of his time attempting to help Chuuya with his pile of work. Akutagawa tried to get out of the League's way, but since he was ordered by Dazai to accompany the League, he often had no choice but to deal with them. Atsushi was therefore often called over to join Akutagawa's suffering. Higuchi made every effort to calm the furious Mafia members, but it was virtually impossible. Gin, who was ordinarily very composed in all situations, frequently visited Higuchi to avoid being around Toga.