Why these three??!!!!

Happy new years guys 🎉 🥳
I wanted to post on Christmas but I ended up being forced into a internet detox skiing vacation and was throughly traumatised by skiing and ended up spending a week with ought technology. So...

Did you get something good for Christmas? (I got a Edgar Allan Poe short story and poem collection)

Anyways enjoy the story have fun and a I hope you guys a happy new year!!!!!!
——————————————————————————————
Warning major Stormbringer spoilers

Since the USJ incident, I've been having a feeling that Aizawa sensei is keeping an eye on me. Since he was a professional, it was hard to realise, but the way he seemed to open his eyes only when it was my turn during hero courses or the way he started following me to the cafeteria after class was getting a bit too much. Shaking my head as I was taking fake notes during class, I took a quick peak towards Aizawa, who was taking a nap as President Mic was teaching.

Perhaps the amount of weapons I owned was alarming, or was he watching me more closely than I had realised during the USJ incident? I'm pretty sure Dazai deleted all footage unless he decided to make things harder for me for fun. I had an extremely bad dream when I slept in the infirmary, and there was the Aizawa problem and whatever Dazai said on the phone. I had been getting the feeling that my instincts were always on the verge of screaming. Multiple things trying to happen at once.

As the bell rang, alarming the students that lunch was over, I sighed, trying to shake off the uneasy feeling. Maybe class will tell me what's wrong. (Highly doubted) Sitting in my seat next to Ochako, I dropped my bag heavily and stretched before sitting properly. The teacher was already in front of the board, getting ready to teach class. "Alright, class, I have an announcement to make." Gaining everyone's attention within the span of a few seconds, the class mutes. Announcements always meant something interesting was going to happen.

"In a couple days from now, in advance of our UA festival, we will be having a family-invited party." Slipping off of my seat, I blink twice before letting that enter my brain. "Oh buuut, UA's going to have a family invitation party, so we're going to go help." As I remembered Dazai's words, a scowl formed on my face. Is this what he mentioned during the call? "We have already sent emails to your parents in which everyone in this class has gotten permission to join with their parental guardians."

Parental guardians, huh? I never got a mail, though. I broke my brain trying to remember anything that came up that seemed like that, but then a little scenario popped into my brain. Mail, mail, email... Wait, wasn't the guardian email towards Dazai!?!??That means the person who decided who was coming to the party was picked by Dazai. No wait, because right now the current "PM boss number" is currently used by... Rimbaud and Verlaine....

"Y/N, MY DEAR SISTER, I HAVE COME TO PICK YOU UP. ~~ "

Just the mere thought of it sent shivers down my spine. After what I named the "storm bringer incident", Paul Verlaine my self proclaimed brother had officially joined the PM climbing up to an executive weeks later. Verlaine if I explained him in one sentence would be 'has sibling complexion'. Not that I was saying that Chuuni didn't have sister complex, but his, he was on a completely different tier.

Quickly waving off the idea about him, I shake my head in disgust remembering how I had to bribe Dazai into convincing Verlaine to live in the underground basement. It had took a total of three months of Dazai's constantly nagging and using his special ability of "annoying the absolute shit out of people" on Verlaine for it to work.

Lifting my head up from the table, I realize that home room had already finished and other students were already getting ready for the next class. "You okay Nakahara?" Standing over my desk aizawa sensei asked, his sudden appearance making me jolt. "Oh yup! Totally... Just my families like really large... reaaaaalllyyy large." He nods though sceptical, going back into his sleeping bag. It was soo obvious he was keeping an eye on me.