Somewhere In Yokohama

Somewhere in Yokohama

"DAZAI YOU BASTARD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Pointing at an astounding amount of paper work piling on his desk, the redhead screeches at the top of his lungs, strangling Dazai as he plays around. His neck still strangled, the bandaged man replies with an innocent voice, sparkling his eyes, "What do you mean? That's work?" ≧ڡ≦ Obviously not happy with the answer he got, the redhead continues to violently shake the man around, bombarding him with questions. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S WORK??? HOW THE HELL IS ALL OF THAT MY WORK?"

"Hmmm, chibi, well, you see, everybody else is busy preparing for a large act of mine, and so you're the only one free to do all of the normal work. Plus, I'll help you do missions from behind the scenes, so that works out right, andItotalllydidnotaddanyoftheworkIforgottodointheagency. " Mumbling the last bit so the ginger couldn't hear, the bandaged man kept on explaining that the others were busy and they couldn't do anything else.

"What the hell did you make them do that would cause them to not be able to do other work?!?" Tapping his foot irritably, the man questions the bandaged man further, trying to gain as much information as possible. Spinning on his chair, the bandaged man answers nonchalantly, "Hmm, I asked them to help me set up a stage." Exploding, the red-headed man stormed towards the bandaged man, making cracks into the tile floor just like eight years ago. "e.x.p.l.a.i.n." Saying the words clearly, pronouncing every letter, he glares daggers into the man, his body glowing red.

"Wawawawa Chuuya~, don't ruin the floor; unlike you, I'm broke." "Unhuh, and why do you think that it is?" says Chuuya, raising his eyebrows and leaning on one leg. "Also, don't you dare try to change the topic!" The two continue to taunt each other, but they both don't realise that Hirotsu has entered the room and is watching the scene. "Seriously, these two kids never learn to mature a bit." Sighing, Hirotsu decided to ask for a larger pay in return for taking care of these two once Mori was back.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

In a random place in Yokohama, a warp suddenly appeared, revealing seven people in shady clothes. One man with hands all around his body, one in armour that seemed to be just air, two people with face masks, one person with extreme burns on his face, a girl in a uniform with twin buns, and a lizard like person with scales.

"Oi Kurogiri, are we in Yokohama? " The man with hands on his face turned back to face Kurogiri, glaring. " There's no mistake; this is Yokohama." The seven of them turned back, frowning at the scene in front of them. It was nothing like they had expected. Normal, average-looking, dull people peacefully walk around in the streets laughing. Nobody was screaming for help, and no quirk users were on site. It didn't look anything like a city ruled by villains.

"Nee, where's the port Mafia place? " Giggling, the girl with buns asks a man with a mask on, "Eh, well, according to the map, it's those large buildings in the middle." Blushing slightly, he answers her awkwardly. "Wherever I'm going, follow me." Not caring about anything that people were staring at, Shigaraki starts running towards the buildings, with the others following.

" Ginchan, how are they? " Gin, in her casual dress, presses the microphone in her ear. "No problem, sir; they seem to not notice the opening was on purpose." Quickly replying, she follows them from the alleys. " How fast do you think they would come?"

Taking her phone out and looking at the map, she answers, "They're around China Town right now and are planning to not use transport, so I guess around in around an hour." Dazai, smirking on the other side, orders her with a mischievous tone, " Tell Tachiharakun to lower the guards at our building. Have all of our ability users stay at the ADA for now."