Welcome to Mustafa!

Stopping at a sudden halt, the driver tells us that we are at the barrier. Walking out of the car, Tanizaki touches the barrier, which immediately hardens. Frowing slightly, he turns back to me, who was grabbing my bag from the backseat. " How do we get through this?" With a smug smirk on my face, I confidently assure him that I have the situation well under control. Rummaging through my handbag, I take out a drawing, swiftly holding it up and activating my ability on it.

Ability: One fairy tail

The paper glows red and transforms into a man around fifteen to eighteen wearing a bandage over their right eye. " Da-Dazai san?" Shocked, Tanizaki stammers, stumbling back a bit. " Yep, I can also create people and use their abilities as well." Goggling at me, mouth wide open, he asks, "Is this how we're going to get through?" Giggling at his reaction, I manage a nod back, causing him to laugh awkwardly. " That's amazing; I didn't know you could do that."

"Dazai san, can you nullify the barrier for us?"

Staring back at us with his cold eyes, he nods. " I can do it, but who's the guy behind you? Isn't it always Chibi?" Tilting his head, he carefully inspects Tanizaki. " He's my partner for this mission, niichan is on another mission with the other you." Answering with a hum, he looks at the barrier, touches it, and activates his ability.

Going back into the car, I stare at the boy, nullifying the barrier. Remembering how desperate and broken he became five years ago.

"Odasakuuu!!!!"

Jerking my head, I shake off the memory. Knowing there were plenty of other things I should be focusing on.

Going through the barrier, the scenery immediately changes. bright, colourful cities; advertisements with people ridiculously dressed. People who can't be exactly called humans walk around casually on the streets. I look at the city, realising how exactly the same it is as the city I see on the television. So black and white, pure of fake happiness.

Finally arriving at our apartment, I sighed in relief, seeing that it was normal. When we go into the room, we see that our stuff had already arrived, and we're scattered around the room. After moving the basic furniture around, we decided to take a break. My arms and legs were already aching. Why do beds have to be that heavy?

"Y/N, we should say hello to our neighbours!" Groaning, I get up, tiptoeing around the boxes scattered around the room. " Coming." Tanizaki smiles at me, worn out as well. " Don't forget we're supposed to be siblings." Raising my eyebrows at him, I assure him I didn't forget. "I'll be fine, Oniichan."

Catching up to him, we open the door, hearing some whispers from the other side. A flash of light and the sound of crackers being opened could be heard as the door creaked open.

"Welcome to Mustafá!"

What I would guess to be about three families were standing outside the door holding banners and confetti. Alerted by the large noise, I almost got into a fighting stance, flinching a little bit, though the only one who seemed to notice was Tanizaki San, my brother. Catching up to the situation, I made my face blush slightly, transforming my face into a wild smile. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Although I worried that they heard the sarcasm in my voice, they were completely ignorant, welcoming me with cheery voices.

Looking slightly to the side, I see a girl shyly waving towards me. She had brown, short hair and a really cute blush on her face. She seemed to be around the same age as me. "Looking slightly to the side, I see a girl shyly waving towards me. She had brown, short hair and a really cute blush on her face. She seemed to be around the same age as me. "Hi, my name's Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you." My first impression of her was, Wow, high pitched voice. But I quickly introduce myself as Nakahara Y/N. She was a diligent and hard worker, and she was very enthusiastic. She seemed to be really keen on becoming a hero—something about the money they earn, I suppose.

" I'm going to be applying for UA High; that's the best hero school after all. And did you hear that the Almighty was going to teach this year?" Eyes gleaming, she eagerly hits me with questions. "Actually, I'm going to apply for UA High as well, and it would be amazing to be taught by all might. I mean, he's the number one hero!" Pretending to be passionate about something I despised was hard and overwhelmingly embarrassing, but if it were for Yokohama, I would be willing to do anything.

Estatically, the families gradually became more and more excited. Unexpectedly ending with us being invited into their houses. As much as we struggled against their wishes, their overpowering enthusiasm just couldn't be contained. Inevitably, joining them for dinner, I shiver. traumatised by how much energy and force a human being could hold. Or could they be called humans in the first place? After all, we are scientifically different species .

After throwing a party, the adults started to become slightly intoxicated and lose consciousness. They didn't even question or realise that I wasn't eating anything. "Youknow I was reawy worrliied that you woudve been suspwisioius when we heard y'all were from Yokohwama." Slightly taken back by their sudden change in manner, I couldn't help but wonder if their behaviour was a result of our different environments or if it was simply due to the effects of the alcohol. I stole a quick glance at Tanizaki and felt a sense of relief as I noticed his own visible unease. It reassured me to realise that I wasn't the only one experiencing significant awkwardness in that moment.

"Sorry about my parent, they become like that when they're drunk." The girl ochako apologises in behalf of her parents seeming a bit troubled. " Oh that's fine, I'm fact I really appreciate your hospitality, the foods amazing as wel." Telling her there was no on need to apologise, she immediately opens up more. " Plus I'm not surprised about what they said, a lot of people don't have good impressions of Yokohama after all."

A frown visible on her face indicates concern. She asks me whether I came to Mustafa because villains were controlling the place. Almost chocking on the water I brought from my home, I explain to her that we came here because my brother was searching for work opportunities and I was here to hopefully enter UA. " Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed that you escaped because I heard villains rule over the place." I was really tempted to fix her word choice, but I held back instead of trying to change the subject.

"Oh, it's almost nine, I think it's about time we should go back home." Dragging exhausted Tanizaki away from the still sober adults, I wave a quick bye to Uraraka and we part. " I can't do this anymore," I hear a mumble coming out of Tanizaki. He seemed to have taken some critical damage from the adults crowding over him. Sympathising, I suggest we call his agency to give back a report. Immediately regaining his energy exited to meet Naomi again.

" Oniisama,without you here, it feels so lonely." Tanizaki San spent a lot of time discussing the work that had been done up to that point with the agency, and the staff members cautioned and reminded him of certain aspects of the mission. "Hai hai, I'm okay." I was a little envious that he was able to speak with them because he seemed to be having so much fun.

"Oh, by the way, is Nakahara San there?" My ear slightly perks up when I hear my name being mentioned, and I turn to take a look at Tanizaki San. "Well, her brother is here, and he was wondering if he could talk to her." Jumping up, I dashed towards Tanizaki San, seeing that my brother was on my phone. " Y/N! Still lively as ever, huh?" Overjoyed, I flashed a grin at him. Eventually, it dawned on me that I hadn't seen him in days. "Oniichan!! I thought you had work to do." Chuckling at my response, he sits down, getting closer to the camera. "Well, you know, I did have work to do, but Mackerel told me to go to the agency around this time, saying I would be able to see you."

"Well, I guess I owe him one now, don't I?" humming in response, he stares at me for a split second before stating, "You haven't eaten, have you?" Feeling a little shamed, I stiffen, blushing slightly. "Er, well." My brain swirls, trying to make an excuse as I start to fiddle with my bangs. "I was going to eat... later." "At ten in the evening?" Raising his eyebrows, he corners me even more. Sweating like crazy, I look to the side, unable to make eye contact.

"Sorry?" I weakly stated, reminding myself of the number of times I tried to keep things a secret from my brother and failed. Well, at least he was less mean about it, unlike a certain bastard I had to live with for four years along with that two faced personality of his. Giving the phone to Tanizaki san, I could hear my brother asking him to make sure I was eating properly. Irritated and embarrassed, I made sure to add revenge teasing him for this to my to-do list. God, I had a lot of things to do once I went back home.