Nakahara Tanizaki?

I stood in front of the wooden door, labelled ' the detective agency' on a golden plate

I stood in front of the wooden door, labelled ' the detective agency' on a golden plate. Gulping, I reassured myself that I would be okay. I raised my hand and knocked on the door. Not hearing anything, I turned the door knob, found it open, and invited myself inside. Looking inside, I find the agency members staring at me. Stiffening, I think, Shit, immediately regretting that I came here in the first place.

"I don't believe we have an appointment right now; if you have a case, please come after you call us." A man with blonde hair, holding a notebook that boldly said ideals, asserted having a stern looking face. "Ah, sorry, I was wondering if I could talk to Tanizaki Junichirou San. I'm a member of the Port Mafia." Hoping that my nervousness wasn't showing, I confidently spoke with a well mannered voice. "Oh, if you're looking for Tanizaki kun, he's up on the rooftop; I can call him for you." A woman in a bob haircut with a butterfly hairpin asked, coming out of what I suspected was the infirmary. Relieved, I quickly replied with a "yes, thank you".

Looking around the room, I saw around nine desks along with doors that probably led to the director's office as well. Though the agency was quite small, it was decorated really well and was neat, other than what I assumed was Dazai's former desk and a desk that was piled under a stash of snacks, which I assumed belonged to the man consuming a whole bag of chips at an extremely fast rate.

Half worried and half disgusted, I stared at the man, who was now eating a bag of jelly beans. How the hell does he not have diabetes yet? I thought. He seemed to be wearing an outfit that somewhat resembled that of a detective. In his pocket, I could see a pair of glasses peeking out. Realising that I was staring at him, he stopped eating, stared at me for a long second, and tilted his head. "Nee kimi-" Calling out to me, he oppened his eyes, showing a pair of stunning emerald eyes. "Aren't you too small to be a sub-executive?"

SNAP 

The sound of my veins snapping echoes in my ears as anger surges through me. My face turns a fiery shade of red, and it continues to tremble with the intensity of my emotions. In response, I manage to muster a strained, formal tone as I retorted, "Excuse me?" Although my intention was to sound composed, it unintentionally emerges as more of a snarl.  A red aura surrounds me, and my ability starts to activate. However, as if he didn't care, he goes on, "Even Mister Fancy Hat isn't as small as you. Are you around 150 or 55 or something?" I clench my teeth and my fists. I glared at him with killing intent. If looks could kill, he would be slashed into pieces by now. Raising my fists up, ready to kill that scumbag, I take a step forward. However, before I can beat his ass up, a boy with a weird hair cut comes in between, stopping me in my tracks.

"Wawawawa, I'm so sorry. "Please forgive him for his rude actions!" Obviously panicking a lot, he was sweating like crazy, trying to convince the man behind him to apologise. However, as stubborn as he can be, the man behind him went on and on about why he didn't need to apologise.Engaged in a heated exchange for several minutes, a sense of compassion began to well up within me towards the young boy. I contemplated reassuring him that everything was alright. However, just as I was about to speak, the boy abruptly fell silent, his face lighting up with joy as he directed his beaming smile towards a man with orange hair. "Tanizaki-san!"