I won't kill them

After saying I had motivation, I left for weeks!!! WOOOOOW such a procrastinator. 

Hi I'm back, after a while? or not. umm so finally USJ incident. action. It isnt well written. so uhhh enjoy. (I worked on the drawing tho)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of class 1-A wearing our hero costumes were called to go to the gym. "Today we are going on a field trip. We are visiting the USJ centre. I expect all of you on your best behaviour."

After announcing a sudden field trip, Aizawa Sensei orders us to get on the bus, explaining further details. Apparently, we are going to have a disaster aid simulation, and a colleague of Aizawa is going to teach us. "Hey Deku, why are you wearing your PE kit?" Cutting off the nervous silence, Ochako calls out to Midoriya, who is fiddling with his uniform. "Huh? Oh, ah, yeah, because of the Indoor combat session we had, my costume was blasted and isn't really wearable, so."

"Oh yeah, it was burned really badly, wasn't it?" cutely putting a finger on her chin, froppy pipes in her
tongue sticking out. Her quirks were one of the really interesting Ones and made her body look different. She was in third place on my list, that I needed to make sure none of the sadistic doctors and scientists in Yokohama got a hand on her. Not that 1A would ever go to Yokohama. Hopefully.

"Now that I think about it, your quirk is really Similar to Allmight's, isn't it?" Listening from the side, I choked on the water I was drinking, throwing myself into a coughing fit. "Huh, really? I guess I never really thought about that. Ahahaha." Oh, dear God, please go easy on him; he sucks at acting.

Wheezing in the background while Yaomomo, being a good friend, patted me in the back, I continued to eavesdrop on their painfully ridiculous conversation. Midoriya's painful lashback ending was irrelevant reasoning for why their quirks were different. Let's be honest, guys. There is no difference, no matter how many tests or arguments you have. There will be absolutely no difference. CUS ITS THE SAME

Maybe I should get their hair; it could serve as decent blackmail.

"Hello everyone! Ive been waiting for you!" A cheery voice came out of nowhere, and the whole class gasped at the sight. "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued a tonne of people from disasters across the world!" God, I've got a full on tour guide about heroes for free.

Yep, I am so excited to show you around the stadium." Though her face was hidden beneath the helmet, you could practically feed her warmly grinning full of excitement. "A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Et cetera. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it USJ! "

Aizawa, gradually vanishing into her brightness, steps out, scanning around, searching for something, angrily. " Wasn't Allmight supposed to be here?" He asked thirteen, rubbing his temples in distress. "Let me guess, he has an interview instead." Averting her eyes at the harsh comment, after an long "Uhhhh," she finally answers, "Actually, he he apparently did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge."

Eavesdropping on their conversation, I recognise the name of the place, my lips curving up a bit by the news. Today was the day the League of Losers was going to attack the USG. How fun it was going to be to watch Shigarki's face as I destroyed his army of idiots.

Smirking confidently, I decided to take out some weapons in advance. Opening the zipper to my side bag and ripping out pages I presumed had the right drawings on them, I proceeded to either crumble or fold them so I could hide them inside my sleeves. Gun, sword, stun, grenades, and spear? Why did I draw a spear?—do you know what? Never mind; it could be useful. Continually ripping out random pages hidden from the teacher's view, I continued to slip them into my sleeves, making my arm itch slightly.