Told ya

I'm back!!!! (with motivation to write) School starts in days, I'll probably get back to the habit of writing at night. I finally get to write the badass parts of y/n. Hooorraaaaayyyyy! So I might have made her a bit op but you know, it's more fun that way anyway so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Get me... pant... the fuck... huff... through!" I made an attempt to manoeuvre my body through the dense group of interviewers, only to get further entangled in the commotion and become stuck. Some of my classmates were being barraged with questions, which I could see through the tiny gaps in between the squashed bodies. "Oh my goodness, is that yet another UA student? " My classmates are being rushed by groups of people, and I nearly get run over. Fuck my short stature.

I struggle to even move an inch and fight the urge to simply kick these obnoxious people out of the way so I can pass. From the corner of my eye, I see a large statured person holding a heavy camera, attempting to get a good angle of Bakugo. Completely focused on the task, he starts to totter towards me, losing balance. His shadow eventually covered my whole body, and his body was about to collapse on me.

"Oh, shi-" Bracing myself for a horrible crash, I scrunched my eyes up and my hands up, ready to block. Suddenly, something white whips through the air, dividing people and catching the man and me. Looking down, I see that I am wrapped in cloth like material, floating in the air. "If you're going to barge in doing interviews, then at least be careful of the students." Glancing at the rest of the interviewers, I see Aizawa sensei standing with his arms crossed, looking stern as usual.

"Ah, er, um, thank you." Landing safely on my feet, he stares at me from up to down. His face scrunched up a bit, looking confused. "Kiddo, are you sure you're supposed to be in high school?" My face blushing bright red, I yell back at him, cutting him off. "YES, I AM!"

God ducking damn it, I'm not even that short. Stomping across the hallway, I look through the windows to still see security guards holding back the interviewers. God, they were persistent. All might, the number one hero teaching at a school was extreme news to the whole of the media. After all, it was similar to announcing that Allmight was going to retire. As much as society didn't seem to notice such obvious signs, it was still a pretty big thing for them.

Sitting at my desk, I slump down as I see Aizawa sensei come through the door. Layzily getting papers out of folders, he neatly puts them out on his desk before facing the class and starting his announcements. "Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." Grimly complimenting the class, his voice raspy as always, he faces us with a totoro smile, making some students light up while I freaked out a bit by the smile.

Then, raising his eyebrows towards the back of the class, he calls out to a certain somebody who has been emitting a muderous aura since morning. "Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" Causing him to sulk more and answer with a simple "Yeah, whatever." pouting as he looked away, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Sighing at Bakugo's response, he turns to face the middle of the class, giving a hard glare towards Midoriya, who tensed up immediately. "And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here," he said, scrunching his nose up.

Facing away as he watches Deku laugh awkwardly, he sighs in resignation before mumbling loud enough for Deku to hear. "But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it." Deku's eyes lit up as he heard him compliment him. Watching the heartwarming scene unfold in front of me, I felt my heart ache slightly. He has such fatherly material.