Chapter 1: B̶̹͑é̷̺ş̵̀t̵̫͆ Worst day ever

It was a normal day in the Underground. The cave in Waterfalls echoed the footsteps of the people strolling by. While the echo flowers swayed to the wind. The water was splashed around by the playful kids. On days like these, the two younger siblings take cooking lessons!

Leo pov: It was a mess! There was pancake batter everywhere! I didn't think letting go of the mixer would make this much of a mess, or maybe I filled it up too much. Thankfully the mixer stopped moving . "Sorry" I said to Papyrus and Undyne. Just like the house they were covered in batter. "IT'S ALRIGHT, IT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME" "Yeah, and the batter tastes amazing" Undyne added. Then weird whirring noises were made near the kitchen. Uh oh....

Sans pov: Me and Emerald were almost near Undyne's house. We want to get more ingredients for our bros. I opened the door and wow...wasn't expecting a whole mess. Batter was starting to fly everywhere, luckily me and the kid dodged them and headed to a table which was turned around. "What happened?! We were only gone for 10 minutes?!" Emerald said. Huh felt longer. "The movies were right, the machines are going against us!" I think the kiddo has seen too many movies. "Don't worry I got it" Undyne then threw a spear and broke the machine. "I think that's enough cooking for today" I took a bit of batter from the couch and tried it "hey at least its getting batter"

~After cleaning up the four went back home to clean themselves up from the sticky situation that happened~

Emerald pov: Papyrus went in first to clean himself. He didn't want to be dirty and covered in batter so the rest of us had to wait. Today was a bit messy, hehe i can't believe my brother thought machines were taking over. I should probably limit him from any sci-fi movies from now on. I went inside the warehouse and took a book from my small bookshelf. Sans and Papyrus helped fix up the old warehouse as our new home. But we still stay over in their house so we mostly just use it as a sort of "hangout" place and I sometimes use it to put my small collection of books. I layed down on the cold but comfy snow, leaning outside the house as I started to read my book. I enjoyed the quietness and howling wind. Until I heard something shuffling close by. It sounded very close. I stood up and looked for anyone near. Something wasn't right, it can't explain it. All I know is that I have a bad feeling about that noise. Maybe it's better if I go back inside. Before I could take a step I felt something tug on my leg, making me fall. It was HIM again. I tried escaping but he tightened his vines more. "Well, well, well. Nice to see you again FRIEND" The dumb talking weed said. "HEL-" "Ah ah~" he suddenly covered my mouth. "Save your breath brat, cause no one will EVER hear you" I then started to black out.

Flowey pov: Finally! I've got that pathetic human. I waited so long for this. Maybe a little too long. Hearing their annoying stupid puns from that smiling trash bag is a pain but another one?! For MONTHS I've been hearing terrible puns! DON'T they have ANYTHING better to do!! But finally, it'll be all worth it, I'll finally have a soul!