Chapter 7: Meeting the "𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝" king of negativity

Nightmare pov: "Well, well, well. Look what we have here." I lifted the pathetic human squirming away, how amusing. I looked behind, seeing Dust and Killer standing up. "Unbelievable. I sent you three for a simple mission and you couldn't even defeat a weak little girl" "Who are you calling weak, you goopy octopus" I strengthened my grip, making her wince in pain. " Do you have any idea who you're talking to" "Sorry your 'highness'". This kid is really getting on my nerves. "Your Nightmare, leader of the bad sanses. To be honest I wasn't expecting a royal visit" She said. I tighten my grasp more "S-S-so...w-what are you d-d-doing here?" she spat in between breaths. Its Interesting how she continues to speak although knowing the possible outcomes. "A little birdy told me some valuable information about you, Emerald" "I wonder who" she looked toward Horror. I ignored the other two idiots who summoned food while observing. "So...are you going to kill me?" "Bold to assume. While I would without a second thought, you're too useful now" All the confidence she had was gone, while her fear and worry continued to rise.

Emerald pov: Useful? What did he mean by that? He wouldn't- "Look it, buddy, I don't think this will work out" "oh don't worry you won't be killing anyone" he said and started to smile a very terrifying grin making me even worried then before. "You will be powering the person killing them" I stood paralyzed, I did not like the sound of that...not one bit. "Right now you have a lot of negativity and as the king of negativity-" " your magic is powered by negative emotions" I interrupt. "......And what if I say no?" I stared at him, looking straight at his pupil and he did the same. I wasn't about to let a goopy octopus control me and as hell they would use me. "SIS!" oh no ... .this couldn't be a worser time "Dust." "Sure thing, boss" He was going to kill him. He was going to kill my brother. "Wait" I said, looking down. Knowing what I'm about to do. "Fine....you win" "Good" "Sis, where are you?" I heard my brother's voice getting closer" "I'm over here but don't worry. I'll be there in a bit" I heard him say ok as his footsteps sounded farther away. "Let's go somewhere where we won't be disturbed" He then teleported me and the other three by melting into a puddle. It felt disturbing..and unpleasant. We were in a dark place and were about to enter a tall pitch black castle. "Nice castle....for an octopus" He threw me toward a wall, which hurted... a lot. Once I got my senses back together I met another skeleton wearing black and white clothes and holding an oversized knife in my face. "Cross I need them alive" He silently left like if nothing ever happened.....well at least he seems nicer than the others. I saw as Nightmare sat in a throne, which was in the middle of the room......Wow, he really went this far in the whole 'king' thing. "So.. what did i exactly agree to?" I said in a serious tone. "You are to always be negative, in simpler terms you will be my personal battery" This isn't good, I regret this already. Wait- "And wouldnt Dream find out? I mean you two are brothers and guardians of feelings. So, won't he be suspicious of me being negative?" I said "Dream doesn't care. If what you said is true, then why didn't he reach you sooner?" He does care, we're friends! But he has- NO! He's only trying to get to me. "What's wrong, did I crush your hope already?~" I'm really starting to hate him more. But...I said yes. There's no way I can get out of this, can I?...At least I can protect my brother. Wait, that gives me an idea "Ok then, on one condition" "Oh and what is that?" "You won't interfere or cause chaos. Actually don't even teleport in Undertale, Underfell, Horrortale, or Underswap ""Why these four? Don't other aus matter? Or are you too selfish like the rest of the humans." I felt my tail twitch, what did he say? "Don't. EVER. Compare me to other humans. Now do you agree or not?" I will never be like them. "Very well. Anyways, I don't visit Undertale and Horrortale much. And your negativity can become a better substitute for Underfell. However, I can't guarantee Underswap, Blue is an enemy of mine but....fine. I'll 'try' " Knowing him, he won't keep that promise. But even if I don't agree, he would kill my brother or just send one of his dumb followers to do it. And even if I could escape, where could I run? They know this place better than me and it's not like I can just teleport back....i'm stuck here. "Do you agree?" I sighed for the hundredth time as I looked down. This was probably the dumbest and stupidest thing but....do I really have a choice? "....yes"