Chapter 5: Truth

Red pov: We were watching some action comedy movie but i couldn't pay attention. The brat has been acting...weird lately. Earlier she seemed like she was literally hiding something when Blue just offered her the dumb hot sauce. The whole time we were watching she kept fidgeting and moving. The twerp is definitely hiding something. Heck even Blue and that one eyed creep noticed it. "I'm gonna get some snacks. Does anyone want anything?" Emerald asked "Could you make some more popcorn?" "Sure Stretch" She then left for the kitchen. Well, now's the perfect time to get some answers. I teleported to the kitchen. "So Twerp, whatcha hiding?" I asked. "Red, what are you talking about?" "Cut the crap and tell me. I'm not dumb" "First off no cursing. Second, there's nothing to say. Third....are you sure you're not dumb?" That little- "Red has a point, your acting weird" What the SHIT "Horror, what the hell are you doing teleporting behind me" "To scare you" Weirdo. "Anyways, Red is right. Something is not right" "Of course I'm right!" Horror gave a glare with an insane smile. I will never get used to that. "For the last time Im fine" "We are only worried for you." Blue came in. "Blue, not you too" she whined. "Ha, it's 3 against one. Now are you going to spit out?" "Awww didn't know you cared for me" "I don't care!. I'm just curious." "Look, it's nothing okay. I'm alright"

Emerald pov: Ugghh I KNEW this was a bad idea. They probably noticed me fidgeting a lot. Dumb stupid tail. "Hey what's with all the noise? You're gonna wake up everybody." Classic came in asking. "Ok, ONE of you is gonna tell us what's going on!" Red yelled. I flinched while I was remembering ....yesterday. "So it IS something" Horror added. Shoot, I got caught. What should I do? "Please Emerald, you're our friend and we are concerned about you" Blue said. I looked at him. He was filled with worry and pleading to tell him. I looked at Horror who had the same concerned look. Even Red.......I sighed and looked at Classic. "Your choice kid." "So I was right," Red said proudly and a bit annoyed. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I..." I paused for a bit until I continued. "Remember when I said I was in between a fight?" They all nodded. " Wwelll it's more like i got dragged into a fight by Flowey who wanted to take my soul and sort of injected me with some weird white liquid making me into a 40 foot dragon. Luckily I was able to turn back. So yeah, that's it" They all looked shocked in disbelief or were trying to proceed with what happened. Did I break them? "WHAT!" they all shouted. "Shush you're gonna wake the others up." I said. "Well it was quite a tail you told them right now" Classic said. Wait didn't he do that same pun before? "Was that a pun?" Blue asked. "Yeah, remember I became a dragon? Well I have a tail now." I opened up the fridge to get snacks while I continued talking. "I tied my tail like a belt to hide it." I said while munching on a hot dog. I then noticed the others giving me a look of disgust and shock "What's with the weird look?" I asked. "Umm kid? What's that?" Classic asked. I'm honestly surprised, why would Classic ask that when he has his own hot dog stand? "Umm a hot dog? Was this yours? I didn't mean to eat it" Still no one said anything which made the air feel heavier for some reason "It was my head dog" Horror said. "Do you know what that is made of?" "water sausage?" I said while wondering what in the world I ate. "Human meat" Horror answered"....................."Does this make me a cannibal?" I said, trying to ease the tension...a bit. "I'm gonna go and think about...this" I left them and walked through a hallway. What im actually gonna do is probably puke, I cant believe i did that. And i honestly thought it was delicious!

Blue pov: I snapped out of my shock and followed Emerald. "Emerald, are you okay?" I saw her somewhere in the hallway. "Yeah, I'm fine" I heard her say. She was in the bathroom. "Its okay Emerald. Horror isn't mad about you eating his food. If you're wondering." I said. I dont know what to say. Today was..different, im just still shocked from today. "Okay" Then there was silence......"Emerald..why didnt you want to tell us about this?" I just didnt understand why, did she not trust us? She did have trusting issues when we all met, Classic said it was worse when they first met him and Puff. She's still barely feeling comfortable and talking. "I..I was just worried that you would be scared of me. Or think that I'm dangerous or weird or something like that. And you......you wouldn't want to be friends anymore." I then heard her mumble something but I didn't understand. She was scared of not being friends with us. "Emerald, it doesn't matter what you are, we are friends and we will still be your friends no matter what. And now you're not alone! Horror, Red, and the magnificent Blue will help you!" The door opened. "Thanks Blue.." "Mweh heh heh, anything for a dear friend. Now let's meet the others and make this a great day!" We reached the kitchen and still saw everyone there. "Hello friends, who's ready to play some games!" "Before we umm play. I just want to ask a favor..from all of you." "What is it?" Red asked. "Could you not tell anyone about this? Im...im not ready to tell everyone yet" Horor, Red, and I looked at each other. "Ok, we won't tell" Horror said. "What about Ink and Dream?" Emerald looked conflicted "Maybe I will tell them or...at least when I get a chance to. I'm not sure." "You can take your time." "Thanks Blue" I gave a smile, "Well then, who's ready for some monopoly!"

Later that day, in a place where day never peaks and hope is all lost. A tall dark castle can be seen

??? pov: Hmmm where's this negative energy coming from?.......Interesting, its coming from Undertale. Maybe Clssc frisk decided to do a genocide run? No, this feels different. It's much stronger. I concentrated more on the source of these strong negative emotions. Doubt, fear, frustration, worry, hate. I then sensed negativity in the castle. I teleported there which led me to these three idiots. Seems like it's coming from Horror, doesn't Horror talk to Classic? "Hey Boss whats-" "Horror you wouldn't know anything new about Undertale would you?" "What?" I knew it.