Chapter 17: Apologizing

Emerald pov: I started to open my eyes only to be blinded by the bright lights. W-what happened? And why does everything hurt? "Oww my head" I looked around to see where I was. It looks like I'm in the Stars base. Everything still is blurry and my hearing is stuffy. "Emerald? You're awake!" Blue came rushing in straight for a hug. Ow, it hurts. "Blue? What's wrong?" I then saw Ink, Dream, Red, and Classic come in. "You don't remember?" Blue looked a bit concerned, actually everyone looked worried. The last thing I remember was fighting the bad sanses and then....oh, i remember. "Im sorry for...everything" I looked toward the ground."Its okay" Blue patted my back while he comforted me. I don't feel like I deserve this. Wait, why does my back feel heavy? I looked behind to see giant wings?! "Umm guys, what's this?" I would be more surprised if I weren't so tired. Still, HOW DID I GET WINGS?! "Don't freak out" "Sure thing Classic, its normal to grow GIANT WINGS IN YOUR BACK! How am I NOT gonna freak out?! I HAVE WINGS!" First I had to deal with a tail, now this!? How am I gonna hide this? Wait, does this mean.. "Sssoo, im guessing Classic already told you...about me..didnt he?" Ink and Dream nodded. "Hey, it's not that bad. I mean you're a cool awesome giant dragon!" Of course Ink will like this. "What I don't understand is why you didn't tell us about anything" Dream looked more sad then before "I-I guess I just needed time to think through this...and i guess time to just think. I know I should have told you about Nightmare but..." I could feel everyone stare at me as I sighed "I was scared about-" "Losing us?" Classic finished my sentence "...yeah" It was quiet for a minute "You shouldn't worry about that kiddo" Classic assured me "Yeah like I'll dust to some random monster. And as HELL a human can beat me" Red was just...well being Red. "Don't worry We can handle ourselves" Blue added in "You should worry about yourself a bit more" hehe I guess Ink is right. "Okay, i guess you're right" "Well it's been a long day why don't we head back home" Classic said. I'm happy to be going home except there's one issue. "Yeah just one question, what about these?" I said pointing to my new wings. "What if...you say it's a prop!" A prop? As an accessory? Will they really believe that? "I mean it's an idea. Sure i'll go with it, thanks Ink, thanks to all of you" Honestly i'm tired to think of another idea "Your our friend we would be happy to help" Dream, Blue, and Ink smiled "I-I only came to help these dummies" Sure he did.

                                                                          ~Back to Undertale~

Frisk pov: We searched for hours. Right now me and Leo decided to take a break in Papyrus's and San's house. "Want another cinnamon bun?" Leo offered me. I nodded and took the cinnamon bun. "What should we do now?" "Well we could draw something while we wait" I offered. Leo still seems worried. "Don't worry Sans probably found her and are on their way or went to Grilby's" "THE GREAT CHEF PAPYRUS HAS FINISHED HIS AMAZING FOOD" I took a bite. Wow, Papyrus cooking is actually getting better. Its better than....the first time. "Hey Paps, hey kiddos" "SANS! WHERE WERE YOU? OH HELLO EMERALD YOU'RE HERE TOO!" Wait what? Leo and I walked to the front door to see Sans and Emerald. "SIS! Where were you?" "She looks nervous" I could tell Chara. "Sheesh I was just pointing it out" "Oh um I was just helping Dream and Ink, sorry I didn't tell you before" "Shes lying" I heard Chara whisper "WAIT ARE THOSE WINGS?!" OWW MY EARS, wait those are wings! "Um Emerald, what are those things in your back" "Oh that? A friend of mine wanted me to test out this new invention he made. They look cool right?" They look so real and very detailed. "Those are cool wings but who could ever build that?" The only person I could think of is Alphs but I never heard her building it. "They are cool but...all of over plans are ruined today" "Wweell I think there's still time for one round of a snowball fight IF anyone wants to" Leo looked at me and I nodded "Your on!"

                                                                                    ~Later that day~

Emerald pov: I made a portal and stared at it. I hesitated for a second before going through, walking to the very dark scene. I can't believe I'm really doing this. I walked the long dark corridor, which echoed each and every step I made. I continued to walk until reaching a large open space. It looked like a living room the more I looked at it, it had a TV, a long couch and nearby was the kitchen. "Heyy um Nightmare?" I could feel myself getting more nervous. Nightmare just turned staring at me while sipping a mug. The other four, sitting on the couch, turned around and looked more annoyed. Glad I'm not the only one annoyed here. "What are YOU doing here?" It sounded more like a demand than an actual question. "I-um I just wanted to thank you and apologize for everything I may have...caused." "You really think a dumb apology is gonna heal all of our broken bones?" Dust yelled from the couch. I'm trying to apologize and he still acts like a jerk? "Well giving me one of those chicken wings will make me forgive ya" "Horror...those "chicken wings" are a part of me" Horror looked at me shocked while that jerk started laughing "Pfft guess your really are a chicken" That little fu- "Both of you shut it, your giving me headache" Nightmare then glared at me "As for you, the only reason we helped is so these idiots wouldn't die, then i would have to do all the work while looking for replacements, which would be a waste of time" While i do believe that, something tells me its for another reason. Well i guess this shows he's not completely evil since he cares so much about his gang, "Let's continue our chat in my office

(This is the end for this story but I'm planning on doing another story. I recently released an ask and dare, so if you want to ask anyone in the multiverse in the meantime, I'll be happy to! Hope you enjoyed reading, have a nice day/evening/night) ^-^