Chapter 14: Missing

This chapter takes place in Undertale, during the events in chapter 11 (When Abyss is being captured).

Leo pov: I woke up tiptoeing to my sister to give her early morning wake up hugs. She calls them tackles but they are just very big hugs to me. Also Papyrus told me to wake the two up so...that's my secret mission today! I noticed my sister's mattress and blanket on the floor. Target spotted. One step back and a giant surprise for my...sis? Weird, she's not here. Maybe Sans knows? I tapped on Sans shoulder, "Hey Sans...sans...Sans!" I saw him wake up spooked, whoops..."Oh kid, its you" "Hey Sans, do you know where my sister is?" He looked confused, "She isn't sleeping?" I shook my head. Lately she has been missing a lot, and...what if something happened to her? Something bad? Last Time she went missing she was attacked by Flowely and was bleeding a lot! I felt someone pat my head, "Snow worries, she's probably just chilling outside. I'll call her okay." Yeah... yeah! M-maybe she fell asleep in the snow again. She had been sleeping a lot lately. "Okay, can I help look for her?" "She might just be outside, kiddo. Anyways I'm pretty sure she would want you to be safe." i looked down, it would be something she would want. "Lets just take a quick snack before we go" We both headed downstairs to eat. "WHERE IS EMERALD?" "She left early" I told Papyrus, After we all finished eating Sans left. Finally he's gone. Time to report to Frisk! I mean Agent Determined Snail pie!

Sans pov: This isn't good. I checked the whole forest and she isn't there and she's nowhere in Snowdin of Waterfalls. The kid isn't answering her phone either. She usually answers right away. Where could she be? Flowey couldn't have gotten her, there is no way that he could go in...Maybe she's hanging out with Blue? I called Blue and hoped he answered......"Hello?" "Hey Blue" "Oh, hi Classic! How's it going, everything okay?" "Is Emerald with you? She isn't here." "...no she isn't here. We didn't have anything planned today." If she isn't with Blue then....where is she? "Classic, do you need help? I'll be right there, wait a minute!" Blue then hung up. I put my phone away and thought. She must have left somewhere at night... She could be with Horror but...Horror wouldn't bring her to his au. Red......thats a longshot...but i should call to make sure. I called Red, "Who's calling?" "Red, is Emerald with you?" "No? Why the hell would she be here?" Rude. "I'm here now! oh , hello Red!" "What's Blue doing there?" Before I could say anything Blue told him. "Classic can't seem to find Emerald and she wasn't in Underswap."

Red pov: Blue is over there too? "She isn't with Red either...Welp thanks anyway" "WAIT a minute, i'm coming over there!" "Why?" Shoot, I didn't think this through. "B-because you obviously need me. You two can't do anything by yourselves''.....what? I'm not gonna tell them I'm worried about that brat. "..sure" I hung up and teleported to Undertale to see the two talking. "So you're saying the brat isn't here?" "Yeah...i looked everywhere and tried calling her but no luck." Okay, something is definitely wrong. "Oh maybe Dream and Ink can help! Dream can probably sense her and Ink knows mostly every au!" That's gotta be the smartest thing Blue has ever said "Well it's worth a shot" "yeah yeah just hurry up and take us their already"

Dream pov: I was looking at Ink desperately looking at his scarf.He said he had something important to tell me but he forgot. I'm still surprised how he hasn't run out of space in his scarf. "Ha, I found it!" He yelled " An au was being destroyed lastight by Nightmare and his gang".....I looked at him, seriously. I'm afraid that his memory is getting worse. "Ink I know this. Blue and us were fighting theme yesterday ""Oh right...i forgot, Sheesh lately they have been more aggressive lately thank goodness Emerald told me about it" Wait, what did he say? "Wait, how did Emerald know an au was being attacked by Nightmare?" Ink looked at me puzzled, until he shrugged " Don't know? She said it was gut instinct or something like that" What if she...no that can't be. She doesn't look like she would and for what reason. But now thinking about it..Undertale has been more negative than usual and last time we visited her she looked very tired. "Dream, are you okay?" Ink snapped from thoughts "yeah, i was just thinking about something..." Ink looked at me waiting for me to explain. "Well...what if-" Before I could explain Classic, Red, and Blue suddenly showed up. "Hello Dream! Hello Ink! Do you mind helping us?" Blue asked, they all seem worried, especially Classic. "What's wrong?" "Classic doesn't know where Emerald is and he already checked everywhere" Blue explained. "And she wasn't in Underswap or Underfell. Blue and Red said they weren't with her." Classic added. Well this is strange. "And it's not like she can go anywhere, she cant teleport without someone else" Red was right, she cant teleport by herself, someone needs to teleport with her. I looked at Ink to see what he might say but...he looked nervous?...I know that look. "Ink, what did you do?" I waited for him to respond, "Ummm...I think I may have given Emerald something so she could teleport last night." "WHAT?!" "Ink, you didn't even tell Classic about this did you?!" Ink can be irresponsible sometimes. "It was late at night, I'm surprised that Emerald was even awake at that time" "Late at night?" I could feel Classic starting to worry more. Suddenly another portal appeared revealing Core and Abyss. "Wow, there are sure a lot of people today. Hey Core! Hi Aby-" "I need to talk to you two" Abyss disrupted Ink, I have a feeling this isn't any good news. "What is it Abyss?"