Quick Explanation

This is just a further explanation of the events that occurred in the previous chapter for those who might be confused. If you understand then you can go ahead and read the next chapter.

After the end of my first book (A new place with new friends) Flowey was literally spying on Leo and Emerald to successfully attack them and obtain at least one of the two's souls. One day when they visited Hotland he looked around the old lab while they were busy. Not finding anything he was planning on leaving until something caught his attention. There was a closed out and dark room in the corner, inside were torn portfolios, journals, and paper relating to souls, the core, and barrier. It was filled with theories, test data, and planned experiments all written in strange signs. Only the titles were readable. There was a specific experiment in soul absorbent. As he continued to look he found a case which had a syringe with a strange liquid. The syringe was containing monster magic or felt more like a monster's soul, which was somehow made in a liquid. The case was filled with notes and more weird signs. "❄☟☜ 🏱⚐💧💧✋👌☹☜ ☟✡🏱⚐❄☟☜💧✋💧 ⚐☞ ☟🕆💣✌☠ ✌👌💧⚐☼🏱❄✋⚐☠ ⚐☞ ✌ 💣⚐☠💧❄☜☼ 💧⚐🕆☹ 👍✌☠ 👌☜ ❄☟☜ ☜☠👎 ⚐☞ 💣⚐☠💧❄☜☼😐✋☠👎" "👎✌☠☝☜☼⚐🕆💧 ✌☠👎 ☟✌☪✌☼👎⚐🕆💧" Flowey ignored the signs and believed that injecting this could help him in a way to obtain a soul. Thinking this could somehow be dangerous to them making it easier to kill them, after all he wasn't human nor monster meaning he can absorb both the monster soul in the syringe and the human, it would be a win win.......but that wasn't the case.

When Emerald's soul was injected by the liquid, it left her a bit vulnerable and weakened at first but infused quicker than Flowey had planned. Making her soul now a half monster half human, or a human capable of using magic. And since monster magic is a reflection of a person, I chose her to be a fire breathing dragon. This was because she can be fierce and powerful when opposed, loyal, but most importantly protects her treasure with her life (which is her brother and friends) she can also be a bit hot headed and quick to anger (mostly Red trying to make her angry on purpose). Also because I like dragons. 

(This is what Emeralds dragon form looks like

(This is what Emeralds dragon form looks like. I'm not the best with digital art but I tried my best. T~T)

None of this is really canon but more as my own theory, since monsters can absorb humans souls i thought what would happen if humans absorbed monsters souls? So I studied and analyzed A LOT regarding human and monster souls. With that I just gathered a reasonable and possible outcome that can occur. I hope that clears up or explains a bit and I hope you enjoy the next chapter! (I never thought I'd have to research this much on a video game mechanic) -_-