CHAPTER 3: The Hustle PART 2

"Looks like we're going to have a real old-fashioned stand battle.. But that doesn't concern me,"

Jodi replies.

He's never had to use his fighting abilities in a real life-or-death situation before, but it's clear that he's not one to back down from a challenge.

"I hope you're ready for this," he says, a confident smirk on his face.

He summons his stand and stands his ground, ready to do whatever it takes to win this battle.

"Bring it on."

Enrico walks towards him, his stand beside him as he chuckled.
"It's fools like you that make this Earth wretched.."

"Didn't you hear was I said, dude? that guy TRIED TO SHANK A CHILD!"
Jodi laughed mockingly, as the two walked closer and closer to eachother.

*That explains why he wanted me dead so badly.* Jodi thinks to himself, keeping his mind focused.

He looks at the man known as Enrico, and is met with a smug smirk.

Jodi's eyes narrow into a narrow glare, and he stops laughing, suddenly serious..

*No more talking. This guy's going to see what I can really do.*

It's clear from his expression that he's not taking the situation lightly.

He stares down Enrico, waiting for him to make the first move..

Enrico's stand.. Dancing Queen threw a barrage of punches Jodi's way, which Jodi parry'd with Gift Of Guilt..
It was clear Enrico wasn't to be messed with.

"Oh, we're doing this the hard way after all?"

He says, surprised at how quickly the fight has escalated.

"Fine, let's do this."

Jodi's eyes glow with determination as he takes on the barrage of punches with a few well-timed parries. He is thrown back a few steps by the force of the punch, but he recovers quickly and gets back on his feet.

His eyes are laser-focused on his target, and he can feel his resolve growing stronger.

He is not going to lose to this man.

Jodi launched a few.. numbing blows to Enrico's arms.. But unlike Albert snd Pipo... He recovered.. The adrenaline in his body making him recover with ease.

"What?! Oh, shit!"
Jodi exclaimed.
"This isn't going to be easy, I just know it!"

He's never fought anyone like this before, and he's already starting to feel the strain.

But he's not gonna let that stop him.. He keeps going, throwing punch for punch with his newfound opponent.

He's getting the hang of his opponent's style, and he knows he's gonna have to think fast and fight smart if he wants to win this fight.

"This is gonna be tougher than I thought!"

He can't help but admit it to himself, but he's not going to let that stop him from giving it his all.

Suddenly, Dancing Queen summoned a can, and it began to consume Jodi's stand again.

"I am a fair man.. Except when it comes to fighting you!"
Enrico snarked.

"Wha.. Hey, no fair!"

"Heh.. But you think this will stop me?"

Jodi exclaims as he punches Enrico in the face, sending him flying backwards. He doesn't let up, and continues to rush in with a flurry of punches.