CHAPTER 19: SCARY MONSTERS: MONSTER MASH (PART 3)

In in a farm that resided in the hills of Japan...

A girl was born to a single mother, who was 18 years of age... The mother never had any intention of raising the baby girl, only giving her a name, and nothing more. Choko Kujo was the name she was given at birth. The mother was sold into prostitution at the young age of 15, and so lived off of giving her body to men. The girl was almost killed on several occasions, all mostly due to the mother's ignorance for the girl's safety.

"M--MAAAMAAAAA!!"

The 5-year old girl cried out, she had a horrible rash on her body, and she cried now that she scratched hard enough to the point she tarted to bleed horribly.

"Tch, now look at you. All bloodied... How about this, brat? How about you clean yourself up, and STOP. CRYING?!"

The girl sniffled, and tried to clean bleeding face up with her sleeveless shirt.

"Gh! Not with the shirt, you little dumbass bitch!"

The mother slapped her child, the child falling to her knees and crying more

The mother slapped her child, the child falling to her knees and crying more. This only caused the mother to beat the child. This wasn't the first time... This was only one of many beatings the girl recieved in her years of childhood. If it didn't happen that day, it would happen during that night, and vice versa.

It was the night of her 11th birthday that the girl decided to commit to something that would set her on her path forever...

"Mother... How much I hate you...! All-- All you've done is bring nothing but hate and sadness into-- into my sad life..."

The girl said quietly, holding a kitchen knife close to her sleeping mother's head. She shed tears.. Not only of anger, But of utter sadness as well.

"I.. I can't... Damn you... I wish I could... I WISH..!!"

She dropped the knife, the sound of which awoke her mother... The mother was startled, and angry.

"What are YOU... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DID YOU JUST TRY TO KILL ME?! I-- I'LL BRUTALIZE YOU, YOU LITTLE WHORE!"