CHAPTER 18: SCARY MONSTERS: MONSTER MASH (PART 2)

"But... Thing is, how..?! How does a stand user lurk in this TOWN?!"

Jodi asks himself, his heart pounding.  He looks around, desperately trying to find the hidden Stand User that must be nearby.  He stumbles to his feet, wincing in pain from his injury, but presses on nevertheless.

The dinosaurs continue to chase after him, and Jodi uses every bit of his strength to outrun them.  As he runs, he looks around frantically, trying to find the Stand User somewhere in the shadows. 

Then, he notices his skin cracking. His heart races faster as he realizes the supposed stand is affecting him aswell, and he runs faster.

"Fuck, fuck! It's gettin' to me too! I'M SCREWED!!"

he screams, hiding in a tree, he sees small things dropping down from the tree... When he looks down, he sees something horrible... Mutilated, half-eaten squirrels...

"What the... fuck?!"

He whispers to himself, when he looks up... He sees a small dinosaur going down to strike him.

"RAAAAAAAWR!!-"

The dinosaur roared, as it lunged itself at Jodi.

"GIFT OF GUILT!  HEART ATTACK MAN!"

Gift of Guilt fully manifests, and lunges towards the dinosaur, ripping it apart with a barrage of punches

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!"

It screams, as the dinosaur splits in two, transforming back into a squirrel.

"Wha... It was a squirrel?!... Shit, This is an enemy stand user's attack after all..."

Jodi shouts, still startled and confused by what just happened.  He looks around frantically, searching for the Stand User, but he can't find them anywhere.

He is frustrated and scared, but he is determined to survive.  He begins to run again, faster than before, but he still is not fast enough to escape the pursuing dinosaurs.

He keeps running, using all of his strength and determination, and just when he thinks he is about to be caught, he spots the cave.  He runs and enters the dark cave, hoping to find safety.

"HaAhh... HaaaH.... Ohh... Oh god... Please don't tell me there's more in there..."

He whispers to himself.

"Choko, that family, that squirrel... All became those dinosaurs... This isn't good. Oh, no. This isn't good at all..."

He adds, looking in his left pocket for a lighter.

"C'mon, c'mon..."

He mumbles, until he eventually finds the lighter, turning it on and putting one of the dead squirrels from earlier on the ground, and burning it. Making more light in the cave.