CHAPTER 11: O'Jay & Kool N'Gang

The announcers and the crowd gasp in amazement as they watch the man run past like it's nothing. This guy is fast! He is leaving the other racers in the dust - and he doesn't even have a car! He must be incredibly fit to be able to run so fast. And who knows what other tricks this guy has up his sleeve. If he can keep this up, he might just make it all the way to buffalo.

Atkins, Celeste, and Kool all gasp in shock as they see the person racing from the train. This is a surprise twist in the race, and it could completely turn things upside down. The person appears to be able to keep up with the cars, and it looks like he might even surpass them soon.

"Who is that?"

Celeste asks, staring in disbelief.

"My, my... He's.. quite the fast one indeed."

Kool says, eyes widened in what can only be described as surprise.

"Who... Who could that be..?"

"Why, if it isn't B-221, O'JAY WOODKID!!"

The announcer reveals.

"O'JAY!? Wow, what a show! Well, now it's a real race! He's certainly going to be hard to beat, especially now that he's got a running start. This race just got a whole lot more interesting!"

The announcers and crowd all gasp in surprise as they watch B-221 tear past the other racers like a whirlwind. This is a new development that nobody saw coming, and it's sure to make things even more tense and exciting!

Choko looks behind her, seeing Celeste, Kool and O'Jay behind her. She sighs in annoyance.

"Yare yare... You guys just love to annoy the shit outta me, no?"

She says, summoning vines around her hand.

The vines encircle Choko's hand as she laughs evilly. This could be bad for the other racers, as the vines have the potential to trip them up or even drag them back. Choko is playing an aggressive game...

This race is turning into a battle for survival

This race is turning into a battle for survival. Choko is prepared to take out anyone who gets in her way -- and she may be unstoppable.

Celeste slams the horn on his car, growling while his fists were clenched tightly on the wheel.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! FUCKING HELL! FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE SHH..--!"

He then breathed heavily, trying compose himself.

Kool laughs softly, his eye focused on Choko.

"Heh, French fool, anger will get you nowhere... The right thing to say is.."

"My name is Kool N'Gang. I will win this 1st stage, no matter what it may cost me. Wether it be my only eye or a leg. I, WILL BE THE VICTOR, MOCHIZUKI!"

He adds, his eye full of determination, as his horse races fowards, passing Celeste by a full 2 feet and 8 feet behind Choko.

Choko continues to race onwards, leaving the others behind as her horse gallops at a furious speed.