CHAPTER 20: SCARY MONSTERS: MONSTER MASH (PART 4)

"Buona notte, everyone."

Buccellati says, grinning as his stand; Dancing Queen stands next to him, menacingly.

"... Hoo, wee! what a shocker!"

Flora smiles, tuning to him. She kicks away the can, which ultimately dissapears after a while.

"Your battle's with me, not with Jodi, or anyone. Come on, fight me like a champ, bambina."

Buccellati glares at her, his face as unmoving as a rock. She stays completely still, unmoving for a few seconds, then speaks.

"Then, so be it. Let us fight to the death, with I, Flora "Franz" Ferdinand coming ever so victorious from this futile fight!"

Flora's grin gets wider, as she laughs madly. She then pulls out her gun.

"Eat this, Buccellatiiii!~"

She giggles, as Buccellati summons cans from his stand's hands, amd captures the bullets, flipping them over and opening them, which send the bullet flying back at Flora.

"Aaaah!"

She yelps, as she ducks behind a Labocania, which is shot in the process. Flora quickly recovers, shooting at Buccellati again.

"You're an exceptional fighter, Flora!"

Buccellati said, admiring her just a little.

"But you need more than just firepower."

He lunged at her, his Stand appearing behind her with a flurry of fists.

"My Stand will tear you apart! This is your final moment, Flora."

He raised his hand, ready to unleash a devastating punch. But, as he was about to hit Flora...

"Wh... WHO ARE YOU!?"

The half-dinosaur transformed Choko uttered out a single sentence, gripping Dancing Queen's fist with a death grip

"UshaA.... Stay away from her... YOU!"

She growled, sucker-punching Buccellati far, with him crashing into a large tree. Jojo's eyes widened, as he screamed out,

"BUCCELLATI!!!"

"NO! My Stand, Dancing Queen, has been defeated by... this... This half-dinosaur freak?!"

Buccellati said, aghast. He stumbled to his feet, and charged at Choko, unleashing a flurry of punches.
But the half-dinosaur was too quick, dodging and moving around the punches.

"Whaa... BUCCELLATI, LOOK OUT! CHOKO'S GONNA--"

Jojo yelled, before the Labocania slammed its claws into Jodi's skin, causing him to scream. When Enrico looked at Jojo for a split second, Choko swept him off his feet with her tail, causing him to fall on the ground.