CHAPTER 13: Outbested By Kool

"THERE WE HAVE IT, THERE WE HAVE IT! IT'S CLEAR! KOOL N'GANG HAS OFFICIALLY WON THE 1ST STAGE OF THE LATE SPRING RACE, 100 POINTS, AND 5,000$ IN CASH!"

The announcer says, as the crowd exclaims loud cheers. Kool N'Gang, the man with one eye.. Had out-raced Choko Mochizuki at the last second with his Quarter Horse.

"The judges are currently discussing, and it's CLEAR as DAY! At the very last second, Kool N'Gang stole the victory from Choko Mochizuki!"

As the announcer speaks, Jodi's evil smirk fades, and he looks around, puzzled.

"The.. Hell am I? ENRICO?! ENRI-- Oh..."

He asks, until he spots the Motherload near him.

"Jojo, are you okay..?"

Buccellati asks.

"Yeah, yeah... I.. Uhm... I just... D--Did we win??"

"No, Kool N'Gang won this stage, Jojo.. Why are you acting so weird..?"

"Wait, why are you calling me Jojo?!- It's Jodi!"

The two are left puzzled, Choko gets off her horse, face showing clear anger.

"Fuck... That goddamned Kool... I, Choko Mochizuki wasn't FIRST!... FUCK!"

She slams her fists on the table, and a man asks.

"Miss, I bet you'd feel better if you ate some of the food that we have here for all racers!... Just please don't break our table..."

Next thing he knew, Choko yanked 5 plates, and ate them all in one sitting.

"Fuck that guy.. Ugh..."

She mumbles to herself, petting her horse as she eats.

Celeste sits on a stool, and he can see the disappointment and anger on Choko's face, and it's clear that she feels like she was robbed of victory.

"Hey, I'm just as pissed as you are, lady. I mean... You just gotta accept defeat... Or.."

"Or beat the shit outta him? Who the fuck does this guy think he is?!"

She asks, voice loud.

O'Jay sighs, and drinks from the water fountain nearby, much to everyone's disgust.

"Midler.. I'm sorry, Midler... I'm supposed to have the upperhand here.. And yet i lost.. My legs have failed me, and i apolagize for that, Midler.."

He says quietly, as tears fall from his eyes.

"Wooh, what a show!"

Holly said, drinking a bit of wine as she gets off the train.

"This is Holly Pendleton, coming at ya live from Buffalo, New York! The results are in, and it seems that Kool N'Gang REALLY HAS won, no lies there!"