Prologue

(A/N: Hi and welcome to Sea Green Eyes, the sequel to Indigo Eyes, so I recommend reading that first if you haven't yet. Other than that, this is also going to be the longest story I have ever written so please bear with me and please don't plagiarise this story. And it's definitely going to be a rough one but a good one, so I hope you enjoy it. XxD) 

******************************************************************

Annabeth was cold.

She was cold and drenched in lake water and she was not happy, not one bit as she trudged onto the shore, a crowd of campers offering them towels as they hauled out the three rescues and Butch.

"Annabeth!" called a guy with a bow and quiver on his back as he pushed his way through the crowd. "I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it!"

"Will, I'm sorry," Annabeth sighed. "I'll get it fixed, I promise."

Will scowled at his broken chariot. Then he sized up Piper, Leo, and Jason. "These are the ones? Way older than thirteen. Why haven't they been claimed already?"

"Claimed?" Leo asked.

Before Annabeth could explain, Will said, "Any sign of Percy?"

"No," Annabeth admitted. "How's Cress doing?"

"Oh, about that," he said sceptically and Annabeth sighed even deeper.

"What happened now?"

"Some new Ares campers were mouthing off. They said Percy probably left on his own. And they may have done it in front of her."

"How bad?"

"Three still in the infirmary. Two are back in their cabin."

"Gods of Olympus. Ok. Where is she?"

"She took off with Thalia and the Hunters two days ago. Said she couldn't just sit around listening to that crap and waiting for an Iris Message to go through."

Annabeth wiped the water from her face. "Ok. Ok. Uh, Butch do you mind?" she asked as she dug a gold coin from her pocket and tossed it to him.

"Sure thing," he said as he waved his hand to summon a rainbow.

"Uh, what is he doing?" Leo asked, trying not to laugh.

"Trying to contact someone that might be able to get Jason's memories back," Annabeth answered.

"Hi Mom," Butch said. "How are you? I'm good and yes, your advice worked well with trying to teach James how to summon rainbows. Anyway, please, show me, Cressida Lynn."

And he threw the coin into the rainbow as it disappeared and the mist rippled as the visage of a girl became clear.

"Phoebe, duck!" the raven-haired girl cried as she thrust a spear towards a creature that struck at them.

"Cress!" Annabeth called as she moved to Butch's side.

"By the gods, Books! I'm a little busy now," she spat as she saw the image appear next to her.

"Go! We can handle this," the girl, Phoebe urged and the mystery girl who they realised had purple eyes jogged for cover as the rainbow image moved with her.

"This better be good," the purple-eyed girl said.

"It is," Annabeth promised. "I got a vision from Hera and -"

"And why in Tartarus would you trust a word that fake cow says?!"

"I know, believe me, I know. That's why I went to check it out before telling you. I found a boy. He's supposed to know where Percy is but the catch is that he has no memories."

"None?"

"Asides from his first name, nothing. And he's strange. He speaks Latin and has these weird markings on his hands."

"What markings?"

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that he has the answers and you are the only person that can find out what happened to his memories."

The girl huffed as she stood. "Hold on," she said as a pole topped with a pinecone appeared in her hands as she charged back into the battle. "Archers to the ready! Wait for my mark!" she screamed before she slammed the butt of her pole into the ground and they watched as green vines rose from the ground and wrapped around the multi-headed creature - a hydra. "FIRE!"

And the group of girls that she was fighting with loosed their arrows, their aim unflinching as the creature turned into dust.

The girl then sighed as her weapon shrank into something that she attached to her wrist and she turned to the rainbow message. "Fine. I'll be there by dinner. And that boy better be genuine about his memory loss because trust me, I am in no mood for him to waste my time. If he makes me mad, I will make him mad."

While the three new demigods were sufficiently terrified, Annabeth merely rolled her eyes. "I don't doubt it. See you at dinner. Love you, Grapes."

"Love you too, Books."

And the message faded.

"Who the hell was that?!" Leo exclaimed.

"And why is she coming after Jason?" Piper asked nervously, the boy in question even more pale than before.

"That was the girl who saved the world," Will said. "And probably the only one who can tell you what happened to your memories."

"Remember Annabeth's friend that I mentioned, the one that's missing?" Butch spoke and the trio nodded.

"Percy Jackson," Piper recalled.

"Yeah, well that was Cressida Lynn," Butch said before Annabeth finished the rest.

"Daughter of Dionysus, camp leader and Percy's girlfriend."