Chapter 100

(A/N: So that was the official end of The Blood of Olympus, but I have a few bonus chapters. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"How did you get a key to my apartment?"

"I've always had a key to your apartment."

"But I never gave you a key."

"I know. Your mom did when I turned 15."

"How the hell did I not know that you have had a key to my apartment for the last two years? We weren't even dating then!"

"What can I say? Your mom loves me more."

Percy was a mess of nerves as they stood outside his apartment door.

"Hey," she said before she pulled him in for a final kiss, hoping to kiss away some of his anxiety. "It's going to be ok."

"I-It's just...it's been so long and I -"

"Aquaman, you won't be able to get back that time. It sucks but what you can do is make the most of every moment you have from now. It will be ok."

He took a deep breath as Cressida leaned her back against his front door. "Can I...one more kiss."

And she smiled as he lowered his lips to hers. And it was like everything was ok in the world as he lost himself in the feeling of her lips on his as she was pushed further against the door.

The sound of the elevator running pulled them apart, but Percy was still pressed against her, and she was still pressed against the door, her key sticking out of the handle.

"Perseus Jackson," she said, and he grew even more nervous at the sound of his full name.

"How am I in trouble? All I did was kiss you!"

She pushed his face to the side as she rolled her eyes. "You have defeated countless monsters, both Greek and Roman, the King of the Titans, giants, and you've walked the depths of Tartarus and you're stalling because you're scared of facing your mother?"

"You can't blame me! You've met my mom. Can we come up with a plan before we go in?"

She gave him an incredulous look. "You want to come up with a plan for facing your mother that you haven't seen in almost a year?"

"It was 10 months, not a year! And yes. Got any ideas?"

"Yep," she grinned, and his eyes lit up.

"Great, what is it?"

"You're gonna wing it."

"What?!"

And she pushed the handle down as the door was pushed open and Percy stumbled into the house and Cressida took her key out of the door and closed it as she sang, "We're home!"

"I hate you," Percy hissed as they heard footsteps running.

"Liar."

"Percy?" called a voice and the son of Poseidon turned.

His mother looked the same as he remembered. Her dark wavy hair looked just like his but hers was streaked with grey. Her sparkling blue eyes were shining with worry as were the worry lines on her forehead that Percy and only Percy was responsible for putting there - he always hated that. She was dressed in sweatpants and a flannel shirt as she laid eyes on her son for the first time in months.

Cressida came up behind Percy as she put a supportive hand on his back, right over his old Achilles spot, and beamed at Sally. "Look who I found."

And Percy exhaled deeply. "Hi, mom."