Chapter 10

They were standing in the dining pavilion in the middle of dinner. Cressida may have hated Hera but she did give them a dramatic entrance. They were standing on the Aphrodite cabin's table, and Piper had one foot in Drew's pizza. Sixty campers rose at once, gawking at them in astonishment.

But while the others had upset stomachs, Leo running over to the nearest bronze brazier as he threw up in it, Cressida was unaffected. It wasn't the first time she'd travelled by god.

"Guess who's back?" she sang, with a smug smirk.

"Jason? Cressida?" Chiron trotted forward. No doubt the old centaur had seen thousands of years' worth of weird stuff, but even he looked totally flabbergasted. "What—How—?"

The Aphrodite campers stared up at Piper with their mouths open.

"Hi," she said, as casually as she could. "We're back."

"Cress!" called an angry voice and Cressida causally jumped off the table as a blonde boy with blue eyes marched over to her.

"Hi Polly," she smiled.

And he just crashed into her in a hug. "Gods above, you're going to give me a heart attack."

Cressida took the brunt of it, giving the campers some of the answers to the questions they wanted before Chiron ordered them off to bed.

After her shower, Cressida had sat with Pollux on Castor's bed in their newly renovated cabin as she told him everything that happened, including her suspicions about where Percy was.

Pollux had simply just let his sister rest her head on his shoulder as he reassured her that everything would be ok because if she could do everything she had done, finding Percy would be cake. Yeah, it was scary that he could potentially be in the middle of a camp of Roman demigods that were ruthless and likely without a soft side, without his memories. But if there was anyone who could do it, it was him. Pollux did read her riot act for making an oath on the Styx but less so when he found out what it was for. He was also eager to hear what their father had to say to her in her dream and they made a promise to burn him a big offering at dinner for sending her help.

Before she went to sleep, however, someone knocked on their cabin door. Cressida had then followed Jason back to his cabin as he asked her to boost his memories. It was actually a good thing to do this before he went to sleep because he'd likely be overwhelmed with his memories that he'd have to pass out in order for his mind to take it all.

It had worked.

Jason spent most of the next day processing what he remembered before Leo brought them into the woods to show them something.

First, he revealed to his siblings that he was a fire user, and then he revealed what he called Bunker Nine. And Chiron didn't look surprised.

Festus, who Cressida had been told was the name Leo had given the dragon that had ransacked the woods and then given them a lift before Khione knocked him from the sky.

Leo couldn't fix him, but he could reuse him.

Before Leo explained his plan, Chiron explained how the Greek and Roman demigods had warred before and that was what the Bunker was used for. Chiron had revealed that he swore upon the Styx to never tell anyone of this place and of the conflict, even during the war last year. But this place found Leo and Leo had a plan -or as Hera called it, phase two.

Leo called it the Argo II. After Jason's ship. For inside the bunker was a blueprint for a Greek trireme, a childhood drawing that Leo did and was given to him by Aeolus, confirming that he was destined for this. To build a flying ship to take the group of eight demigods over to Greece to complete the final lines of the prophecy. Because in order to stop the giants they had to sail to Mount Olympus. The original Mount Olympus. And Festus was the masthead of that ship.