Chapter 29

Dauen Pov:

My declaration of war had spread across the mafia world like wildfire. Immediately gangs began to side with either my side or NCT. Itzy, Le Sserafim, and IVE kept their promise and allied with me. While Red Velvet, Exo, and Ateez sided with NCT. Other gangs such as BTS, Kep1er, Xikers, and Blackpink declared neutrality.

One day, Minghao, Jun, Karina and I were walking out of a alleway in Seoul where we had purchased an illegal crate of weapons when we were suddenly stopped by 6 males. I frowned when I noticed the NCT logo pinned onto their jackets.

"Hey you bitch, you got our leader, Mark, killed!" A boy with an angelic face that rivaled Jeonghan's yelled.

"No you're wrong. It was Joshua, not me." I sighed.

"Whatever." A short boy with a high pitched voice shot back.

"You." I pointed at the first speaker.

"I recognize you. Jaemin was it?" I hummed.

Jaemin bowed.

"Why I feel so honored to be recognized by the leader of the Seoul Gang."

"Enough with the sarcastic remarks. What do you want?" Jun snarled.

Jaemin sighed and gestured at the boys behind him.

"We could have been a great team, Miss Lee. Shame that you will have to die here. NCT Dream fire-"

Bang! I gasped as Karina shot Jaemin, the bullet striking the male in the stomach.

"Fuck, let's get out of here!" Minghao yelled, grabbing my arm.

"Protect the boss!" Jun ordered, removing his gun from his jacket.

"KILL THEM!" Jaemin roared.

Minghao dragged me out of the alleway and pushed me into our car.

"What about Karina and Jun?" I panted.

"They'll be fine. Let's just focus on getting you-"

Bang! I covered my head as the car windows shattered. I screamed as a hand grabbed my throat and yanked me roughly through the broken window.

"Dauen!" Minghao shouted.

I turned as best as I could and saw that the perpetrator who had grabbed me was none other than Jeno. As Hoshi had taught me, I bit down hard onto the male's hand causing him to release his hold on me.

"Minghao can you get this car started?" I begged.

"Shit shit shit." Minghao grumbled, turning the key in the ignition only to get no response.

"Hey bitches, we took out the motor!" Jeno snarled, standing up from the ground.

I sighed.

"Looks like we're fighting after all."

We were outnumbered 6:4. Karina stood back to back against Jun while I covered Minghao. Jaemin, who had recovered from being shot, motioned for three males to attack.

"Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung. You take Jun and Karina, Jeno. Haechan. Cover me." Jaemin smirked, brandishing a large knife.

The young man charged at me, and I quickly ducked, before kicking at Jaemin's jaw, sending him sprawling backward. Haechan came next but was shot by Minghao. Lastly was Jeno. The male tackled me onto the concrete and I gasped as the wind was knocked out of my lungs. Even with all the training Hoshi had given me, I was not prepared for Jeno's brute strength.