Chapter 45

Dauen POV:

"I can't believe you're getting married." Karina sobbed as she braided my hair.

I smiled. After the traumatizing Joshua incident, Jeonghan and I had worked together to strengthen and repair our relationship. We went on dates, vacations, and even had couple therapy. After 3 years of rehabilitation I was ready to marry Jeonghan.

For our wedding, we had decided only to invite close friends, so besides Seventeen, the only other gangs that were invited were Itzy, Le Sserafim, IVE, TXT, and BTS. My bridesmaids were none other than Karina, Kazuha, Ryujin, and Leeseo, the same members who aided me in the attack on NCT all those years ago.

"Okay, ready?" Ryujin asked, peering out into the hallway, making sure no one was watching

I nodded. The five of us headed to the chapel. As we entered, I smiled as I saw the decorations that Seungkwan, Jun, Dokyeom and Chan had worked so hard on. Woozi began to play on the piano, and soon music filled the hall. My eyes landed on Jeonghan, who was staring at me, eyes watering up. When I reached the altar, I joined hands with Jeonghan, as the priest, Jin started the ceremony. (Please listen to the music. It's really awesome and you should definitely support the creators! They are all really talented!) 

"Hello everyone! It's me, World Wide Handsome Kim Seokjin! Welcome back to the World Wide Handsome Kim Seokjin Show, where we talk about what is hot in the mafia world. Here we have the wondrous occasion of the marriage of the two leaders of Seventeen. Yoon Jeonghan and Lee Dauen! May I have some applause?"

 Yoon Jeonghan and Lee Dauen! May I have some applause?"