Chapter 36

Dauen POV:

"Y'all have been so weird you know." I commented as Karina brushed my hair.

"Really?" My friend replied nervously.

"Yeah, everyone's been looking at me with nervous grins and they keep trying to keep me away from Hannie. I mean like, "Can I not spend time with my boyfriend?"

Karina shrugged.

"Maybe he's busy."

"I'm the boss of Seventeen. If there's an issue he should come to me." I sighed.

"I suppose. Anyway I'm done. Take a look."

I glanced at the mirror and saw that Karina had dressed me up in a summery get up.

"Hold up

"Hold up. Karina I thought you and I were gonna overlook a drug deal. Why do I look like I'm going to Hawaii?" I stammered.

"Oh that? Change of plans. Wonwoo, Jun!"

The door to my bedroom suddenly flew open and I gasped as the doctor and arsonist rushed in. I yelped as Jun suddenly wrapped a blindfold over me.

"Jun! What the fuck? OW!" I screamed as I felt something prick my neck.

"Wonwoo. You bastard." I groaned.

"Sorry Dauen. You won't regret this. I promise you." Karina whispered as I felt my consciousness fade away.

When I woke up, the scent of the salty sea water hit my nostrils.

"Where am I?" I muttered.

"She's awake!" Seungkwan shouted.

I blinked. I was lying on a beach towel with Seungkwan, Dokyeom, and Woozi staring down at me.

"Where the hell am I?" I gasped.

"Okinawa beach, Japan." Woozi replied.

"Isn't it great?" Dokyeom asked.

I blinked and stared at my surroundings. Everywhere where I could see was golden beaches, crystal blue waters, and a clear sky.

"Come on, the other members are playing beach volleyball." Seungkwan begged.

Still feeling a bit dazed, I followed the trio further down the shore. I saw the members playing volleyball split into two teams. Joshua, Jeonghan, Mingyu, and Chan were on one side while Vernon, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Jun and Karina were on the opposite side. Minghao was the scorekeeper. I giggled as I saw Hoshi thrash widely and fall backwards onto his butt while trying to hit the ball.

"Yah Kwon Hoshi, what are you doing?" Mingyu yelled.

"Shut up Kim Mingyu!" Hoshi shot back.

"Need help?" Vernon asked, helping the male up.

"Vernon! You're mine not his!" Seungkwan whined, rushing over and pushing Hoshi out of the way.

"God, you two are disgusting." Minghao groaned. Flipping the scoreboard so it read 10:10.

"Oh babe, when did you get over here?" Vernon yelped as his husband smothered him in kisses.

"If you're here then that must mean. . . Yo Boss!" Jun yelled, waving ecstatically to me.

I waved back feeling a bit confused. I gasped as Jeonghan grabbed my arm.

"Come!"

I stumbled onto the playing area and yelped as Mingyu tossed me a volleyball.

"Your serve, Boss!"

After an energetic game, we all sat down onto the beach, tired but happy. I looked around and frowned when I realized Jeonghan was missing. I stood and walked back towards the beach towel where I had woken up on and saw Jeonghan crouched over something.

"Hannie?" I called out softly.

Jeonghan froze.

"Dauen? Crap. I was hoping they would distract you longer. Fuck. Okay here it goes."

My boyfriend turned around revealing a small box in his hands.

"Lee Dauen. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

I blinked.

"Yes!"

Jeonghan grinned.

"Thanks Dauen."

I cried as I stared at the ring that Jeonghan had placed on my finger. It was gorgeous.

"Congrats Boss!" I heard someone shout behind me

I turned and saw the rest of the members cheering and clapping.

"What the fuck Jeonghan? You prepared a speech for this moment and you fucked it all up!" Seungkwan grumbled before being silenced by Vernon.

"Heh. Oops." Jeonghan blushed.

I smiled. Life was great. I was here with my members, and my lovely fiance. I was in charge of the top gang in Korea, was rich, and had a sprawling enterprise. Nothing could go wrong. Could it? 

*Ignore Seungcheol btw