The Blind Mate: Sit Command

Here's the next chapter.......

=======================================================

Inuyasha stayed for awhile as Kagome had tests, and the two of us got along well, but then he started to annoy me, because he was tormenting Buyo, and though I'm blind I always smacked him right between his legs, in his balls, making him groan in pain.
Sota often laughed at Inuyasha's misfortune of me hitting his balls with the back of my hand hard, and Gramps often sighed at Inuyasha's misfortune, and Inuyasha often said he'd get me back, but he tried sneaking up on me before, but I close lined him when he tried.
I'm glad I took part in wrestling, even trained under some famous wrestlers.
Like Undertaker, and though I'm blind I'm a good fighter, and Inuyasha found that out himself, because I put him into a grappling hold with my legs, and he tapped out in seconds the other day.

I was a champion at my school for wrestling, but when my eyesight was taken from me, that was rather bullshit that they got off scott free, and I have to suffer being disabled for the rest of my days.
But my ears and nose are acute, and can hear and smell things no normal human can.
Sneaking up on me is harder than Inuyasha and my family thinks.
It is rare I can't sense when I'm being snuck up on.

Like today Inuyasha tried again to sneak up on me as I was enjoying the nice air, and I close lined him again, making him go.
"GAUGH!"
And a thud sound echoed in the air from his body falling to the ground.

"You won't win you know."
I giggle at him, turning to face him as I heard him get up.
"So kowtow to me."
I mock him.

"Never!"
Inuyasha growled out.

"Be as it may, you will never be able to sneak up upon me."
I tell Inuyasha.

"I will!"
He growled out.

"Sit!"
I heard Kagome say, and Inuyasha I heard slam to the concrete, him groaning in pain.
"Quit trying to sneak up on the blind!"
Kagome scolds Inuyasha.

I then heard Kagome walk up to me.
"I wanted to show you the well."
Kagome says to me.
She took my hand in hers, and guided me to the shrine, and I could smell dirt, and death.
"The Bone Eaters Well."
Kagome says, and I feel the steps, walking down them myself, and I walk until my hands touched the well, the wooden part of it, the grains of the wood were ancient, but made well.

I felt some kind of foreboding feeling coming from this well, something dark, and though I'm blind, and only see blurry colors, what I saw most of all was a swirling dark stream of energy, which gave me a bad feeling in my stomach.
I step back, because I could see it like I used to be able to see people.

"What is it?"
Kagome asked me.

I shook my head, making my black chest length hair swish.
"Nothing."

"Are you sure?
You looked like you saw a ghost."
Kagome says to me.

"It's nothing."
I tell her, and turn to walk away, but I bump into Inuyasha.
I move away to walk by him.
"Excuse me."
I nod to him and left the well.

"I thought you said she was blind?"
Inuyasha asked Kagome.

"She sees blurry colors, but it looked like she saw something."
Kagome says to Inuyasha, rubbing her chin.

"Saw something?
What?"
Inuyasha asked her.

"I don't know."
Kagome sighs shaking her head.
"But she looked like she saw a ghost."

"Whatever it was don't worry about it."
Inuyasha says to her.

"Still I'm worried."
Kagome says to Inuyasha.