Caring Hand Of The Dog Demon

Here's the next chapter......

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Warning mature content ahead!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

=======================================================

Sesshomaru sighs, looking at Tyra, who was still in her bedding at old hag Kaede's home, and it's been two and a half weeks she's been sick from her cycle, and she's been pecking at food given to her, her so nauseous, that she can barely eat, but old hag Kaede made sure she drank alot of fluids, to stay hydrated.
Tyra's face was starting to regain it's color, from green, to it's usual cream color, and today it seems she was eating better, as old hag Kaede asked how she felt.
"I feel much better."
She tells old hag Kaede.
"My bleeding finally stopped, but the after cramps are still going on."

"That is good, and your color is returning to your face."
Old hag Kaede smiled warmly at Tyra.
"I will pack the herbs, and I showed Lord Of The West how to use them, and how to give them to ye immediately for yer journey."

Tyra nods; her eyes moving side to side, which Sesshomaru learned is how she listens to people's voices, to intently listen to people talking.
"Is Sesshomaru still in the cottage?"
She asked old hag Kaede.

"Indeed, he has been helping me care for ye, and he has been worried for ye, though he don't show it."
She says to Tyra, and Tyra smiled a weak happy smile, her cheeks flushing pink Sesshomaru noticed.

"Thank you Sesshomaru.
I owe you."
I say to Sesshomaru, me not knowing where he's sitting in the cottage, so I spoke to thin air.

"You need not thank me, just get better."
He replied to me.

"Okay."
I replied back to him.

"Milord, is she feeling better?"
I heard Jaken walk into the cottage.

"I'm starting to feel better Jaken."
I replied to Jaken.

Jaken sighed in relief.
"Milady you had me so worried!"
Jaken I could hear him sobbing.

"I'm fine now.
Besides I hope Sesshomaru gave you and A-un your snacks while I was sick."
I say to him.

"I did."
Sesshomaru says to me.
"A-un loved the vegetables and fruit."

I smile happily.
"I'm glad he did.
That's why I got them."

"A-un is spoiled thanks to you."
Jaken chuckled at me.

"I'm glad I could spoil him.
A-un is a cute creature anyways."
I reply to Jaken.

"A-un has been worried as well."
Jaken admits honestly to me.
"I will let him know you are staring to feel better."
Jaken I heard leave the cottage by his feet pitter pattering out of it.

I felt Sesshomaru sit next to me, and I felt him wrap an arm around my front, tugging me to his chest, and his head rested on my shoulder, and I blink in shock he did that.
"Um......Sesshomaru?"
I inquired to him.

"Feeling better?"
He asked me, his warm breath hitting my right ear, which made my heart race rapidly, and my cheeks burn hotly.

"Yes, I'm feeling much better than yesterday."
I honestly admit to him.

"Good."
He replied, and I heard Kaede leave the cottage, I bet to give us privacy.
He hugged me tighter, and I felt his hand slide down my kimono I was given to wear, so my clothes could be washed by Kaede.
His hand slides to my stomach, him pressing on my stomach.
"You are bloated."
He comments to me.

"Yes, it's normal."
I say to him, my cheeks burning so hot they felt like utter lava.
I then decided to ask him, me so wanting the answer to this question.
"Were you that worried about me?"