Sacrifice

Here's the next chapter......

Warning gore ahead!
Cursing and other things deemed mature!
Attempted suicide as well.
=============================================

Inuyasha ran as fast as he could; him trying to catch Sesshomaru, his Tetseiga he held over his shoulder, but it seemed Sesshomaru was too fast, and he kept jumping on trees, and into the air, which Inuyasha followed, him jumping high in the air, and when he did jump into the air, he saw Jaken guiding the two headed dragon demon A-un to fly faster if possible.
Tyra was unconscious on A-un's saddle.

Inuyasha looked up; him scenting out the saimyosho, the hell hornets that belonged to Naraku.
"So Naraku caused all this?!
Damn him!"
Inuyasha snarled out.

"Naraku?!
But how did Naraku control Sesshomaru so easily?!"
Miroku called to Inuyasha.

Dammit!
I can't keep up with him!
Sesshomaru has always had speed faster than my own, and I think he's being controlled to kill Tyra!
Dammit!
Kagome will murder me if I don't stop Sesshomaru, and if he kills Tyra I will cut him down myself!
Inuyasha thought angrily to himself.

"Inuyasha we gotta stop him!"
Miroku says as Kirara flew by Inuyasha, and Sango was on Kirara's back too.

Sango narrowed her eyes, her gasping.
"Tyra is unconscious on that two headed dragon demon!"

"Did you say Tyra?!"
Kagome replied, dread hitting her like a freight train.

Naraku must've found out Tyra's secret; that she's Sesshomaru's weakness, that Sesshomaru could have feelings for Tyra, so we must stop Sesshomaru from harming her, since it looks like Naraku, the fiend, is controlling Sesshomaru's actions, and he means for Sesshomaru to kill Tyra!
Kagome thought to herself.

"Over my dead body is Naraku going to get away with this!"
Kagome grits out as she tries to pedal her bike faster.

It's now or never!
Inuyasha thought to himself.
If I hit Sesshomaru with the Wind Scar then so be it, as long as Tyra is safe.

Inuyasha then swung Tetseiga, him shouting.
"Wind Scar!"
The energy of the Wind Scar bursts forward, and Sesshomaru turned his body around, and swung Tokijin, the blue energy of both blades collide, making a big explosion, and both Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were thrown through trees, until they both hit their backs hard on two separate far away oak trees.

Sesshomaru stood up easily; while Inuyasha slowly stood up.
"Snap out of it Sesshomaru!
You can't kill Tyra!
Remember why you keep her by your side!"
Kagome shouts as she pulled her bike to a stop, tears in her lashes.

Sesshomaru looked to Kagome, him showing his fangs at her, and he snarled at her.
"Keep out of this you bitch!"
Kagome heard a female voice come from Sesshomaru's mouth.

"What did you call me?!"
Kagome fumed; and she took her bow, and started aiming her arrow at Sesshomaru's sword Tokijin.

If I hit my arrow on Tokijin; the sword should no longer be in use for a few hours.
Kagome thought to herself.

"Kagome we are going to go make sure Tyra escapes safely!"
Sango tells Kagome, as her and Miroku caught up with Kagome and Inuyasha on Kirara.

"Get a move on; because if Sesshomaru fails in what Naraku desires, then Naraku will send demons after Tyra!"
Inuyasha shouts at Sango.

"Right!"
Miroku and Sango say at the same time, and Kirara flies towards the direction where A-un flew fastly away.

Sesshomaru started laughing, his voice sounding female.
"I will destroy you both with this Dog Demon's sword, then I'll go murder that girl."