Obliviousa

Here's the next chapter.........

==================================================================

The strong scent of Naraku filled the region that Inuyasha, Koga, and Sesshomaru noticed, and though everyone is seeking to destroy Naraku, sadly nobody knows where his castle resides.
The only way to find him, was to follow his foul scent, but would it lead to a trap.

Naraku's body still has Onigumo's heart within it, meaning he was a halfwit, or half demon, though he has the power of the Sacred Jewel, he still cannot become a full demon at this point and time, and like all half demons, he has a time he becomes weakened, yet nobody knows what that point and time is.

The night of the new moon was upon Inuyasha, and he loses his powers on that day, which his friends know of it, and protect him from any demons from finding that out.
When the sun fell beyond the trees on their quest to find Naraku and Tyra all at once, Inuyasha and friends had to hole up in an abandoned shrine, until the next morning, when the sun comes up, and Inuyasha's demonic powers return, until then he must be in hiding.

Kagura at this point and time decided to escape Naraku, to betray him, her finding Koga, her carving the jewel shards from his legs, her also discovering Inuyasha's dirty secret of losing his powers on the night of the new moon.
Upon her defeat, she sought Sesshomaru out, finding he had a girl who resembled Kikyo completely by his side, and Kagura then asked Sesshomaru.
"Will you help me in defeating Naraku?
Help me free myself from him?"

"Find your own power to free yourself from him, only you can succeed in doing so.
I do not help those who cannot help themselves."
Sesshomaru says rather cruelly and coldly to her.

"Why you wretch!
Then why do you have that wench with you who's blind?!"
Kagura grits out.

"The girl has nothing to do with your ponsy  schemes."
Sesshomaru deflected answering her.

"You aren't a man at all, let alone a demon!"
Kagura fumed, then she left on her giant feather, her floating in the air.

I guess I'll find a way to free myself!
Kagura thought to herself in her anger.
But why is Sesshomaru keeping that blind girl Naraku tried to kill around; I don't get it?!
Naraku tried to have Muso or Onigumo kill her, yet failed, so why keep her around, when she can barely care for herself, especially when he said he does not help those who cannot help themselves, technically he's calling the kettle black in my opinion.
Well whatever, I'll find a way to free myself, even if I have to die trying.

"Sesshomaru that was an awful thing to say to a woman pleading for help.
I guess you really know how to horribly charm people by pissing on their weedies."
I say to Sesshomaru, and he then took my hand in his, his claws tickling the palm of my hand, and his hand was ever so warm, and comforting.

"You are the exception nothing more."
Sesshomaru says to me, and I could hear the blood rushing to his cheeks, meaning he's blushing madly at what I said to him, and well what I said was a horrible kind of compliment I could give to him, since he's so cold to others, and yet he's not that cold to me.

"An exception?"
I ask him, me confused, then I realized what he meant was the answer to what that woman said, so I'm the only exception of why he would help a person, but why am I the exception?
That confused me also why he made me the exception, and why wouldn't he tell that woman that?
Truly I wanted to know.

"Do not make me repeat myself or I shall be cross."
Sesshomaru says to me in a scolding way and I gulp loudly.

"O.....okay?"
I squeak out.

The Blind Mate {Sesshomaru Love Story {18+}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara