Enter The Band Of Seven!!

Here's the next chapter........

==============================================

I struggled in this Jakotsu's grip around my waist and he grits out.
"Stop squirming you bitch!"

"No!
Wherever you're taking me; I don't want no part in it, so kiss my ass with feces allover it!!"
I fume at him, and I knew he was gay by the feminine voice he had, and let me tell you, I'm not prejudiced against the LGBTQ community, but right now I wish I could beat his face in for kidnapping me.

"I said shut your face wench!"
He shouts at me as I heard far away kabooming noises, me knowing gunfire is being thrust upon Sesshomaru, and I just hope he survived those attacks.
"Don't make me slit your throat!"

"You need me alive or you wouldn't of kidnapped me, so try your luck at pissing off whoever wanted me kidnapped you jackass!"
I shout at him.

She's right!
This girl isn't stupid, but I wish I could shut her up!
She's annoying as hell yelling at me.
Jakotsu thought to himself, him loathing even kidnapping her, but he had to for Bankotsu, so Sesshomaru can be lead into the barrier of Mount Hakurei, so that he will be purified, and be destroyed, so that  Naraku has one less enemy to worry about.
Jakotsu just hopes Bankotsu isn't betrayed by this Naraku person.

Jakotsu slowed to a stop, him trying to catch his breath, him breathing hard, and he looks over his shoulder.
"Good; he isn't following us yet, so Renkotsu and Ginkotsu has that demon tied up and busy."
Another loud kaboom goes off, and it shook the ground harder than earlier.
"What is that green and blue light?!"
Jakotsu exclaimed in shock.

I smirk.
"That's Sesshomaru's sword, and he's wiping the floor with your two buddies!"
I say to him, and I then elbow him hard in his balls, and he fell on his knees, groaning in pain, and he lets me go, and I scramble on my feet, and start running away in any direction I could go, dark gray and light gray shapes, of I'm guessing trees, moving by me, and I didn't even-fucking-dare stop running, fear and anxiety exploding throughout my system, adrenaline coursing through me to survive, and I heard Jakotsu yelling at me, but I couldn't hear his voice, because my heart was pounding in my ears, and my ragged breathing was all I could hear as I felt tiny limbs of trees scraping my body, and I knew I was getting cut with little cuts by the burning sensations that went through my arms.
I knew if I stopped running; I was going to be murdered by Jakotsu, so I ran my little heart out, and I soon came to an open area, and I stop running, me listening for if I felt Jakotsu's rampaging footsteps in the air, but I didn't hear them.

I needed air, so I stood there, my arms on my knees, me bent over, and I tilt my head up, hearing a breaking of a stick not far from me, and suddenly I felt an arm go around my waist, and I scream loudly, me squirming in the person's grip, me afraid it's Jakotsu catching me, me fearing being murdered like he said he wanted to by  slitting my throat.
"Let me go!
I'll castrate you!
I'll rip your testicles off!"

"Tyra it's me."
I heard Sesshomaru's voice in my right ear, him using my name for the second time ever, and I go wide eyed, my heart skipping a beat, and I breathe hard, me no longer squirming.

"Se....Sesshy?"
I squeak out.

"Yes, it is I."
I felt his hand around my waist cup my right breast, him giving it a gentle squeeze, making me put my hand on his own, and I reach behind me, and felt for his missing arm sleeve, and my fingers met the sleeve missing his arm.

I sigh in relief, saying to him.
"It is you.
Thank gawd."

He leans his nose into my neck and I felt him inhale my scent.
"Were you harmed?"
He asked me into my neck.

"N.....no.
I'm.....okay."
I stutter, tears finally, yet slowly roll from my long black lashes, and down my cheeks.

"No you are not if you shed tears Tyra."
Sesshomaru says my name once again, and to be honest I love the sound of my name on his tongue.

"C.....can you quit touching my tits?
It feels weird."
I say to him, me flustered he was groping one of my breasts.

He lets that breast go as I asked him too, and he lets me go from around my waist, and I turn to face him, and his energy was swirling with a magenta color mixed with light blue, the two colors clashing like flames around his dark gray body, with white hair, and golden eyes.
His energy is unique and nobody could copy it.

"How did you escape those two dudes?"
I ask him.

"Dudes?
You mean the metal creature and the bald one?"
He asked me.

"Well yeah, whoever they are."
I say to him, me curious how he defeated them.

"It was not an easy feat.
The metal creature had other weaponry, blades that fly, and what you called guns.
The other man breathed fire, and threw explosives at me."
Sesshomaru says to me, and I suddenly smelled the irony smell of blood.

"Wait.....you're bleeding!"
I exclaim at him.

"I am fine."
Sesshomaru says to me, him trying to assure me he's fine, but by the smell it was alot of blood, and suddenly Sesshomaru lost his footing, and I try to catch him in time, but we both fell on our knees, and his face was resting into my neck.

"Sesshomaru?!
Sesshoooomaaaaaruuuuu!!"
I shout as he was lifeless against me, and I knew then he lost too much blood, and I try all my might to put his arm over my shoulder, and I would have to use all my much keener senses over my bad eyesight to guide me to find a place to bunker down, so I started walking, and since he's so heavy because of his armor, and his swords, it was taking me much longer than I had hoped.

===================================================================

To be continued......
This chapter got too long so I separated it into two parts.