Author's Note: ( ̄ヘ ̄;)Haruka/Yukito Revised Info༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

I forgot about Haruka; and I'm doing birth date changes for each child, cause my scatterbrained ass is fucking up on this story due to all the stuff going on lately in my life.
Haruka will be born last, then Yukito's conception will be born first before Haruka is born.
Sorry for the confusion.
I've been scatterbrained as I mentioned due to Gran passing away, her funeral coming up, also dealing with my health too, then my step cousin Alisha was in a bad car wreck, and she's in the ICU.
Things have been crazy lately, that I'm screwing up on my stories.
I'm so so sorry I confused you all.
I am working on two chapters this morning, since I slept a long time from chronic joint pain for two days, which helps.
And yes I plan to tell my doctor about it, so we can begin treatment since it's hard for me to even do minimal walking.
I am going to do better AI art of Haruka soon.
I was at the time experimenting with AI for my OCs.

Here's better art of Haruka, just made it.

I've decided Yukito's age will be eleven years old, since with PCOS it can take years without medical intervention to conceive a child in The Feudal Era.
By the time Haruka is born Yukiro is six years old.
Yukito will be protective of his little sister too.
Yukito will have a sword made by his father Sesshomaru, which is named by Tyra, called GodsFracturedBunhole.
Yes Tyra has a sense of humor, and Sesshomaru despises the name she gave the sword, but the sword called out to the name from Tyra itself, cause the sword has a sense of humor as well.
I have not watched Yashahime cause I hate they paired Rin up with Sesshomaru, making Sesshomaru a pedo.
So I will invent new villains for the future parts of the story after Naraku is defeated that will target the children, to where they are sent to Kagome and Tyra's era for their protection.
An old foe I will make up of Inutaisho's.

That is all I will spoil for now on; so so sorry for the confusion.