Author's Note: Playlist & Thanks For 14k!

Hello everyone;
Yesterday whilst writing the last chapter I was having one of my bad migraines that made me faint, so I did faint after I wrote the last chapter, then I slept most the day and night to get rid of it, since I'm still waiting on a pre-authorization of a certain migraine meds, which can take two or more months.
My eyes are sensitive, including my ears, and my taste buds are messed up.
I couldn't hardly eat yesterday.
But I finally scrounged up me a chicken salad sandwich, and I am still kinda drained from it, so if last chapter seemed to be a repeat of another I'm sorry, because I could hardly think as I was about to faint.
I'm going without vital medicine, so these kind of migraines will occur more often.

I was working on a new chapter of another story when I fainted, I made sure to lay down before it happened.
My uncle in Kansas has the same condition and he has to lay down or sit when the fainting spells happened.

I feel a little better this morning.
Thank you all for being patient with me.
I appreciate all the reads on this story, since it reached to 14k, and I'm glad people love this story. I tend to forget to check notifications to see what people comment, I will post several playlist links to Spotify for this book down below.

First link:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2LJgyc68gLx7IKmeRh2iCb?si=Cx1OhsLAQUC4vpf3Httq6w

Second Link:

https://open.spotify.com/track/6Eu0FPB3dGqJdlPVovWXCg?si=2T7WdAQmQ0uQPrlTqx0VKA

Third link:

https://open.spotify.com/album/1EQ9sctBk7RVxV9OWaeZgK?si=DBmF8sY0TUqko-p0RnQfww&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A1EQ9sctBk7RVxV9OWaeZgK

The whole list I think the third link is above of Kiryu.
Kiryu fits this fanfic since it's from the Feudal Era.
Muku is my favorite Kiryu song besides the one they work with Royz and Codomo Dragon with the Album Family Party.